IIM Calcutta Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing Program 2020
IIM Calcutta PGPEX VLM Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Management, IIM Calcutta has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission to Post Graduate Program for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEX – VLM) Program for 2020 sessions.
About IIM Calcutta
The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry. During its initial years, several prominent faculty formed part of its nucleus, including Jagdish Sheth, J. K. Sengupta, among others.
Over the years, IIMC has grown into a mature institution with global reputation, imparting high quality management education. It has been playing a pioneering role in professionalising Indian management through its Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs, Executive Training Programs, Research and Consulting Activities.
Today, the institute serves as an autonomous body, continually evolving to meet its goals in an ever-changing business environment.
The vision of the Institute is to emerge as an International Centre of Excellence in all facets of Management Education, rooted in Indian ethos and societal values. Over the past four decades, IIM Calcutta has blossomed into one of Asia’s finest Business Schools. Its strong ties to the business community make it an effective mechanism for the promotion of professional management practices in Indian organizations. Today, IIM Calcutta attracts the best talent in India – a melting pot of academia, industry and research. The best and brightest young men and women pursue its academic programs.
Also check more Admission Notifications
IIM Calcutta PGPEX VLM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Newspaper Advertisement: September 12th, 2019
- Last Date of Submission of duly filled & signed online Application: November 04th, 2019
- Date of Written Test at 4 Locations: December 01st, 2019
- Shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview: December 22nd, 2019
- Batch Commencing from April 2020 at IIMC
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Calcutta PGPEX VLM Admission 2020
- Education: A First-Class Graduate Engineer with First Division/ First Class Marks from SLC/ Madhyamik
- Work Experience: Self sponsored applicants, not in service – Minimum 4½ (four and half) to maximum 10 (ten) years of work experience in manufacturing, engineering and related sector; holding responsibilities in production planning and control, research, design and development, quality control, plant engineering, maintenance, supply chain, construction etc.
- Sponsored applicants need to have minimum 4½ (four and a half) years work experience only. In these cases, there is no upper limit of experience.
- Applicants on study leave also need to have minimum 4½ (four and a half) years work experience only. In these cases, there is no upper limit of experience and are eligible for participating in the placement process only on submission of “No Objection Certificate” from the Company/ Employer. Please note that participation in the placement process does not guarantee placement.
Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of his/her academic background, which has to be consistently first division/first class from school (SLC/Madhyamik) Board Exam level to graduation level, relevant work experience, employer’s recommendations, performance in the Aptitude Test and Personal Interview to be conducted jointly by IIMC, IITK and IITM.
- The Present Program Fees is at Rs.1125000/- (Rupees eleven lakhs twenty five thousand only) plus applicable taxes.
IIM Calcutta PGPEX VLM Application Procedure 2020
Admission to Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing should be applied through online only at https://doms.iitm.ac.in.
You will be required to make a Payment of INR 3000 + 18% GST i.e. INR 3540 net (Non-refundable) towards Application Fees to complete the application process. You need to make the payment online by Debit/Credit Card or using Net Banking facility.
For all applicants, the application fee is INR 3,000 (Three thousand only). The fees have to be paid online, as part of the application process.
For more details about application visit https://www.iimcal.ac.in