Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executive (PGPWE) 2019
IIM Raipur PGPWE Admission 2019: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur has invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executive (PGPWE) for 2019 sessions.
Areas of Specialization: Business Policy and Strategy, Economics and Business Environment, Finance and Accounting, IT and Systems, Marketing, Operations and OB and HRM.
Check out MBA Admission 2019
Eligibility for IIM Raipur PGPWE 2019
The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate marks of 50% for general; 47% for NC-OBC; 45% for SC/ST/DAP or its equivalent in any discipline duly recognized by UGC/AIU.
Minimum 5 years of managerial/entrepreneurial/professional experience after graduation; the program is open to all nationalities.
Age should not be more than 50 years as on 01st June 2019.
Selection Procedure for PGPWE Programme
Applicants seeking admission to the PGPWE program of IIM Raipur (2016 batch) either have to submit their CAT score or GMAT score; those who do not have any of these scores have to appear for the BAT organized by IIM Raipur.
CAT/GMAT/BAT Score: A valid CAT (last 2 years) score or a GMAT (last 2 years) score or; scores from the Business Aptitude Test (BAT) to be conducted by IIM Raipur. The BAT will be conducted at IIM Raipur only; the BAT will be in the pattern of CAT.
Personal Interview: Personal interview of short listed applicants will be conducted at Raipur; shortlisting will be done on the basis of CAT/GMAT/BAT score.
Preparing the Merit List: The Merit List will be prepared based on CAT/GMAT/BAT score, Personal Interview, Academic Qualification and Relevant Working Experience.
Criteria for Preparing the Merit List: The criteria for preparing the Merit List will be as follows:
- Test Score: 30%
- Personal Interview (PI): 25%
- Academic and Work Experience: 45%
IIM Raipur PGPWE Application Form 2019
- Applicants seeking admission to the PGPWE Program of IIM Raipur (2019 batch) either have to submit their CAT score or GMAT score; those who do not have any of these scores have to appear for the BAT organized by IIM Raipur.
- Applicants applying through CAT have to mention their CAT Registration number in the PGPWE Application form. Accordingly, applicants applying through GMAT have to submit their GMAT score along with the PGPWE Application form.
- The applicants who wish to apply through Business Aptitude Test (BAT) will have to mention the same in the application form; they will be sent an official intimation regarding the venue and other details.
- The application form and information brochure of PGPWE can be downloaded from our website www.iimraipur.ac.in
- Submit completed application form along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.500 in favour of Indian Institute of Management Raipur payable at Raipur.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP applicants who submit an attested copy of SC/ST/NC-OBC/DAP certificate.
- Reservation: Reservation for eligible categories will be as per Govt. of India rules applicable for PGPWE programme at the time of admission.
- No Objection Certificate: Applicants have to submit the No-Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of admission; the completed application form should reach IIM Raipur on or before January 10th 2019.
IIM Raipur PGPWE 2019 Important Dates
- Invite of Application Opens: November 22nd, 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications (Strictly through speed post only): January 10th, 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: February 17th, 2019
- Final List of selected Applicants: February 20th, 2019
- Submission of offer Acceptance Fee: By March 15th, 2019
- Registration of Selected Applicants: April 05th, 2019
- Orientation & Commencement of Classes: 06th to 07th April 2019