IIM Rohtak FPM Admission 2019 | Fellow Programme in Management 2019 at IIM Rohtak
IIM Rohtak FPM Admission 2019: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak has invited applications for admission to Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) for 2019 sessions.
FPM will be offered in the following broad Areas: Business Environment, Financial Management, General Management, Human Resources Management, Information Technology Systems, Marketing, Operations, Strategic Management, Interdisciplinary areas like Retail Management, Manufacturing including Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Check out MBA Admission 2019
IIM Rohtak FPM Eligibility Criteria 2019
The applicants must have at least one of the following qualifications:
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA Qualifications of CA/ICWA/CS with at least 50% marks Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA Engineering degrees, B.Tech/BE, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA applicants with qualifications equivalent to MBA as approved by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must have a valid test score not older than two years from the date of application CAT conducted by IIMs; GMAT/GRE (General/Advanced); UGC/CSIR JRF (other JRFs will not be considered); GATE; PGDM of IIMs not older than 5 years.
- Applicants possessing PGDM of IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 5.5 out of 10 or equivalent will be eligible for applying directly (i.e., without again taking qualifying exam); those appearing for the final eligibility exams can also apply; but, their final selection will be subject to successful completion of the requirement.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted applicants will be assessed for their intellectual capabilities, research aptitude and interest in the management discipline in person during April 2019.
IIM Rohtak Fellowship Details
- The FPM will be given a fellowship of Rs.25,000/- per month in the first and second years; and Rs.30,000/- per month for the third and fourth years. In addition to this, a merit fellowship of Rs.10,000/- per month in the second year and Rs.15,000/- per month in the third and fourth years is given to the deserved participants.
- All the participants will receive a total contingency grant of Rs.1,85,000/- for the 4-year period.
- Applicants will be selected based on academic qualifications, performance in the qualifying examination/tests, personal interviews and the work experience.
IIM Rohtak FPM Application Form 2019
- Application form can be freely downloaded from the institute’s website www.iimrohtak.ac.in.
- Before filling the Online Application your Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1000/- in Favor of Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, payable at Rohtak should be ready.
- After completion of registration process and payment of fee, take a print out of the application, affix your signature, your colored photograph and attach copies of the documents required and send by speed/registered post/ Courier to: Administrative Officer, FPM Office, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, M.D.U Campus, Rohtak, Haryana-124001 (India).
IIM Rohtak FPM Admission Dates 2019
- Application Process Starts: November 05th, 2018
- Last Date of Application: January 27th, 2019
- Application Shortlisting: February 27th, 2019
- FPM Interview‘s: 26th to 27th March 2019
- The announcement of Results: April 12th, 2019
- The release of Selection List & Offers: April 15th, 2019
- Offer Acceptance & Confirmation: May 15th, 2019
- Offer Withdrawal: May 22nd, 2019
- Offer to Waitlist Applicants (if any): May 28th, 2019
- Joining and Reporting: June 24th, 2019
- Remedial Course (if any): As per PGP Schedule
- Induction Programme: As per PGP Schedule
- Class Commencement: As per PGP Schedule