Joint Executive MBA Programme 2016
IT Bombay – Washington University has invited applications for admission to Executive MBA program 2016 session in St. Louis Mumbai.
Executive MBA Programme begins on July 2016
Who should apply?
Talking with a member of the IIT Bombay-Washington University Executive MBA Admissions team must be your first step; the goal is to establish an ongoing professional relationship with you, discuss your short- and long-term career aspirations, get answers to your questions, and, if you decide the Executive MBA program is right for you, the member will guide you through the application process.
- 18-month PG Degree Programme
- Continue working while attending courses for four consecutive days in a month, in Mumbai
- Capstone experience during the two-week residency at Washington University in St. Louis
- World class faculty from both institutions
- Rigorous curriculum and proven model based on the experience of both institutions
Admission decisions are based on each individual’s personal qualifications and achievements, and a number of factors are considered. Strong applicants meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an institution of higher education,
- Good proficiency of spoken and written English,
- Functional computer skills,
- Minimum of seven years’ work experience (after completing the qualifying degree) including five years’ managerial experience or equivalent,
- Recommended by their employer with a commitment of employer sponsorship, or self-employed with an ability to pay applicable tuition and fees;
- Satisfactory performance in a structured admissions interview focused on leadership and teamwork experience and potential
The 18-month program uses a proven model for working professionals. You attend courses four days per month, from Thrusday monring through Sunday evening, in Mumbai. Classes are taught in English.
The program ends with a two-week capstone experience at Washington University in St. Louis.
The cost for 18-month IIT Bomaby-Washington University Executive MBA Program offered in Mumbai is Rs 36,00,000 (Rs.36 lakhs).
Classes will begin on July 2016.
MBA Programme 2016 Application Process
Application materials are accepted in American and British English
Our application for admission is hosted on a third-party system called Apply Yourself. This online application system is designed to walk you through the required steps, including how to electronically submit your Commitment Letter, Recommendation for Admission Forms, Copies of Mark sheets, and essays. Once you have registered and created a password, you can save your work repeatedly before you submit your final application.
Copies of degree certificate(s) and mark sheets must be uploaded into your application prior to submission. Official copies will need to be secured for your admissions interview.
Provide two completed Recommendation for Admission Forms (PDF), preferably written by senior-level executives or immediate supervisors. The individuals writing the letters must include their knowledge of your professional achievements; potential for future managerial success; capacity to handle post graduate business education; and personal attributes such as motivation, integrity, and leadership ability.
After you have submitted all your supporting documents, a member of the Executive MBA Admissions team will contact you to schedule a personal interview with the Admissions Committee.