Master of Arts Programs 2019 at IIT Gandhinagar, Masters Degree
IIT Gandhinagar MA in Society and Culture Program 2019: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar has invited applications for admission to 2 years Master of Arts (M.A) in Society and Culture Programme for 2019 sessions. Check out the complete details like application dates, eligibility, application form, selection procedure and more information about IIT Gandhinagar MA Admission 2019.
IIT Gandhinagar MA Admission Dates 2019
- Online Application: Open now
- Admission Test and Interview Dates: 09th and 10th February 2019
MA Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The minimum criterion to apply is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent CPI/GPA).
- Please note that meeting the minimum application criterion will not guarantee admission to the programme.
- The students who are awaiting final semester/year results and those who would be completing Bachelor’s degree in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply.
- Eligibility requirements for SC/ST/OBC applicants will be in accordance with the UGC/Supreme Court guidelines.
- The short-listing of the applications will be 0based on the overall credentials (marks in the qualifying examinations, academic achievements and aptitude for the study of society and culture, etc); the eligibility criteria mentioned above are minimum expectations and the committee may use higher cut-off levels for shortlisting.
Check out more Admission Notifications
- Admission is offered on the basis of a written test and interview. The Institute will invite a limited number of applicants for a written test and interview based on the academic records and aptitude for the study of society and culture.
- The final selection decision will be based on all of above, viz., academic records, aptitude, written test and interview.
IIT Gandhinagar Application Form – How to Apply?
- Applicants shall download the application form from the website https://www.iitgn.ac.in. All applications must be submitted online. Applicants need not send the hard copy of the application form.
- However, you need to furnish a hard copy of the application form with a photograph and all the documentary evidence in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- There is no application fee.
- Applicants appearing for the Test/Interview will be reimbursed travel costs of any amount exceeding Rs.600/- for to and fro single second-sleeper class railway fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to the Institute/venue of the Test/Interview.
- For example, in case of total railway fare of Rs.1000/-, the applicant will be reimbursed.
- Completed Form along with Demand Draft (DD) payable to Director – IITTM payable at Gwalior, send it to “Chairmen (Admissions), Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Govindpuri, Gwalior”, Madhya Pradesh-474011.
IIT Gandhinagar Address
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITG) Ahmedabad – Centre for Cognitive Science, IIT Gandhinagar, Vishwakarma Engineering College Complex, Chandkheda, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382424 (Gujarat), Tel.: +91-93284-74222, Website www.iitgn.ac.in