IIT Gandhinagar Master of Science in Congnitive Science Admission 2019
IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission 2019: Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Gandhinagar has invited applications for admission to 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Cognitive Science Program for the 2019 sessions. Check out the complete details like dates, application form, eligibility, selection procedure and more information about IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission 2019.
IIT Gandhinagar MSc Admission Dates 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Applications: 11th January 2019
- Date of Test & Interview: 09th & 10th February 2019
About – M.Sc. Cognitive Science Program
- The objective of the Master’s Program is to offer students from different backgrounds, breadth of knowledge and research techniques in a wide range of areas in Cognitive Science.
- The MSc Program will follow a structure of four semesters and registration during the summer in between. The total credits required for graduation would be 80. The basic framework of the curriculum will include the core courses, electives and a research project.
Check out more MSc Admission 2019
- List of Representative Courses are the following: Foundations of Cognitive science; Fundamentals of Cognitive Psychology; Computational models of Cognition; Philosophy of Mind, |Biology of Neural & Cognitive Processes; Cognition & Emotion; Perception & Experience; Attention and Perception; Human-Computer Interaction & Affective Computing; Learning & Decision making; Computational Neuroscience; Neuroimaging Methods; Introduction to Paleoneuropsychology; Cognition and Culture – Anthropological Perspectives on the Human Mind; Learning and Memory; Behavioural Economics
IIT Gandhinagar MSc Eligibility Criteria 2019
Students who have a Bachelor’s degree (e.g. BA., B.Sc., B Tech, B.Com, MBBS) in any discipline with a minimum of 55% (5.5 CGPA for students with letter grades/CGPA) aggregate marks for General/OBC category applicants and at least 50% (5.0 CGPA for students with letter grades/CGPA) aggregate marks for SC/ST & PD category applicants in the qualifying degree, are eligible to apply.
Students who would be completing Bachelor’s degree in the academic year 2018-19 are also eligible to apply.
IIT Gandhinagar MSc Selection Procedure 2019
- The short-listing of the applications is based on the overall credentials (Marks in the qualifying exams, academic achievements and aptitude for cognitive science; the eligibility criteria.
- The institute will invite a limited number of applicants for a written test and interview based on the academic records and aptitude for cognitive science.
- The final selection will be based on all of above, viz., academic records, aptitude for cognitive science, written test and interview.
- The institute may also exercise the option of offering admission to a few outstanding applicants based on academic records without calling them for written test and/or interview.
- The exam is a multiple-choice test that will assess general reading and comprehension in English.
IIT Gandhinagar MSc Application Form 2019 – How to Apply?
- All applications must be submitted online at www.iitgn.ac.in.
- Applicants need not send the hard copy of the application form; however, you need to furnish hardcopy of the application form with photograph and all the documentary evidence in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- There is no application fee.
IIT Gandhinagar Address
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITG) Ahmedabad – Centre for Cognitive Science, IIT Gandhinagar, Vishwakarma Engineering College Complex, Chandkheda, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad-382424 (Gujarat), Tel.: +91-93284-74222, Website www.iitgn.ac.in.