Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2019 at IIT Guwahati
IIT Guwahati Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme 2019: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati has invited applications from meritorious applicants for Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme for 2019 sessions.
Department of Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Design, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering and Physics
Check out Scholarship Programs
IIT Guwahati Post Doctoral Fellowship Amount
- For an IPDF who has submitted PhD degree certificate: Between Rs.54,000 – 66,000 consolidated pay (depending upon the experience and qualification)
- For an IPDF who has not submitted PhD degree certificate: Rs.40,000 consolidated pay.
- An annual increment of Rs.6000/- is granted based on the satisfactory performance as per the assessment report of the PAC subject to the following conditions:
- After the increment the consolidated pay is to be less than or equal to Rs.66,000/-
- After the increment, if the consolidated pay amount exceeds Rs.66,000/-, then the consolidated pay will be fixed as Rs.66,000/- and it will remain same further.
Duration of Fellowship: One Year (Not extendable further).
Leave: Leave with fellowship not exceeding 30 days in a year on a prorata basis of 2.5 days per completed month is permissible.
Eligibility for Post Doctoral Fellowship 2019
- PhD Degree holders in Computational Biology, Computational Chemistry or related areas in Computational Sciences are eligible within five years after completion of PhD Applicants who have submitted their PhD theses and waiting for PhD defense exams can apply.
- Their selection would be provisional subject to the successful completion of PhD degree within 45 days from the date of interview.
Maximum Age: 35 years; relaxation of 5 years is applicable for women and reserved (SC/ST/PwD) category.
Work Assignments: To coordinate overall activities of Aushadhi with Chief Scientific Mentor, Coordinators, Faculty members, and students participating in various activities of Aushadhi.
To maintain Aushadhi facilities installed at IIT Guwahati and to carry out other Aushadhi related Activities.
Selection Procedure for Post Doctoral Fellowship 2019
The applications received by the Academic Section will be forwarded to the Chief Scientific Mentor of Aushadhi Open Innovation Programme for short listing of applicants to be called for interview.
For appearing in the interview, to-and-fro AC Two-Tier rail fare by the shortest route will be paid to the applicants from the communication address to Guwahati. The applicants need to submit original travelled tickets and photocopy of return journey tickets along with the reimbursement claim.
IIT Guwahati Post Doctoral Fellowship Application Form 2019
Applications are invited for the above mentioned IPDF for Aushadhi Open Innovation Programme at IIT Guwahati.
Application form can be downloaded at the following link:
Completed applications should be sent to “Academic Registrar, Academic Affairs Section, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, Assam” on or before September 19th 2019 (Monday). On the envelope containing the application, superscribe as “Application for IPDF in Aushadhi”.
The softcopy of the application may be sent immediately to [email protected] to meet the deadline.
Important Dates for Post Doctoral Fellowship 2019
- Last date for Receipt of Completed Application Forms IIT Guwahati: September 19th 2019