Indian Institute of Technology Indore Phd Admission 2017
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in School of Engineering and inter-disciplinary research group on Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering (BSBE) for 2017 sessions.
Department: Inter-disciplinary Research Group on Biosciences and Biosciences & Biomedical Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Indore PhD admission 2017
For PhD in inter-disciplinary research group on Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering (BSBE) Program:
Minimum first class Master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Biomedical / Chemical / Biotechnology / Signal Processing/ Aerospace Or
Minimum first class bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Biomedical / Chemical / Biotechnology / Signal Processing/ Aerospace Engineering with a valid GATE qualification or UGC/CSIR-JRF or equivalent fellowship.
For Ph.D in School of Engineering Program:
Minimum first class master degree in the relevant discipline of the Engineering/Technology, Or
Minimum first class bachelor degree in the relevant Engineering/ Technology discipline from a reputed Institute with a valid GATE score (Or);
B.Tech degree from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) with a minimum CPI of 8.0 (or);
Minimum first class master degree in the relevant discipline of Science with valid GATE qualification or UGC / CSIR-JRF qualification or equivalent fellowship
Selection Procedure: Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria are strongly encouraged to report for the written test and/or interview.
How to Apply?
PhD written test and interview would be conducted on May End 2017 at PACL campus, IIT Indore. Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above are strongly encouraged to report for the written test and/or interview on May End 2017 at PACL campus at 09.00am.
Applicants must take a note that no separate email/communication will be sent to applicants. No emails regarding accommodation, change of interview date, syllabus of written test and/or interview etc. will be entertained.
The applicants must apply online through our website (http://academic.iiti.ac.in:8080/nregistration.jsp)
Applicants are strongly advised to bring the following on the day of the interview and/or written test:
- Take a printout of their application form and bring the same on the day of the interview (subject to the condition that they fulfill the eligibility criterion).
- Self-attested photocopies and originals of all relevant supporting documents such as degree certificates, mark sheets, date of birth certificate, etc., from Xth class onwards. Applicants may also bring original and attested photocopies of any other testimonials, documents or certificates that they wish to present before the selection committee.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.100/- to be paid through a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “Registrar, IIT Indore” and payable at Indore; kindly note, DD should NOT be posted and applicants should carry it with them.
- For SW applicants- NOC, Experience Certificate, last 3 months salary slip and Employer’s PAN card).
Important Dates for PhD admission 2017
Last date for applying online: May 15th 2017
Date of written test and interview: May End 2017