LLM Admission 2019 at IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission 2019: Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for admission to LL.M (Master of Law) Degree Program for 2019 sessions.
IIT Kharagpur LLM Eligibility Criteria
- First class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B/B.L (5 years) program from any recognized University, or
- First Class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B/B.L (3 years) program from any recognized University along with Bachelor’s Degree (not less than 3 years) in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent.
- Students having LL.B (Hons) in Intellectual Property Law from the IIT Kharagpur with CGPA of 8.5 or above are eligible for admission without appearing in the All India Common Entrance Exam (CET).
IIT Kharagpur LLM Application Procedure 2019
Applicants are required to apply online only. The application fee is Rs.2500/- for General/OBC and Rs.1250/- for SC/ST candidates. Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Fill-in Online Application Form
- Step I – Fill in the Online Application Form: Register with Your Email Id and Login; fill in the appropriate data. Please note that you have to upload your testimonials wherever it is required to validate your information along with your digital photograph and signature.
- Step II – Make Payment and Submit Application: Payment of application fee has to be made through online payment gateway only.
- Step III – Take Print: After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application print with your specific details/data; this application print may be retained with you for future requirement.
Entrance Exam & GD/PI Centre
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Guwahati and Kolkata (The Institute reserves & the right to cancel or change test centers. The changes, if any, will be notified to candidates well in advance)
- Exam Date: April 20th 2019 (10.00 am to 12.00 pm)
Question Paper Pattern
- Legal Aptitude – 160 marks (Objective Type)
- Essay – 40 marks
IIT Kharagpur LLM Admission Dates 2019
- Availability of Application Forms Online: January 04th, 2019
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Forms: March 15th, 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: April 20th, 2019 (10.00 am to 12.00 pm)
- Date of Personal Interview: 20th April 2019 & 21st April 2019
Online Entrance Exam
- Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Lucknow and Mumbai (The Institute reserves the right to cancel or change test centers. The changes, if any, will be notified to applicants well in advance.)
- General Instructions to applicants for LL.M 2019 Admission
- Examination time on April 20th, 2019: 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
- Reporting to the Center: 1 hr. before the time specified in the call letter
- At the time of entrance, candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card along with other photo identification documents such as university ID card/driving license/passport/PAN Card/Aadhar card (Any two minimum).
- Candidates belonging to the reserved/physically challenged categories must upload supporting document/ certificate as recognized by the Competent Authority.
- Any Electronic gadgets including mobiles, iPads/laptops are not allowed in the examination hall.