IIT Kharagpur PGDBA Admission 2019 | Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics Admission 2019
IIT Kharagpur PGDBA Admission 2019: IIM Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur and Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata jointly invited applications for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) for the 2019-21 sessions.
- ISI Kolkata
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIM Calcutta
Students successfully graduating from the program will be expected to join organizations working in the area of analytics. Those interested in higher studies may pursue doctoral or other advanced studies in areas related to analytics.
IIT Kharagpur PhD Admission Dates 2019
- Opening date of online application: December 03rd, 2018
- Last date of submission of online application: January 03rd, 2019
- Sending call letter for Written test (email): 23rd/24th January 2019
- Date of Written Test: February 17th, 2019
- Announcement of short-listed candidates and sending call letter (email) for personal interview: March 06th, 2019
- Personal interview for shortlisted candidates: 30th – 31st March 2019
- Announcement of final offer On or before April 15th, 2019
- Date of Admission: June 17th, 2019
PGDBA Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must hold a graduate/post-graduate degree with any of the following:
- 10+2+4: Minimum of 60% marks in the BS/BTech/BE or equivalent Level
- 10+2+5: Minimum of 60% marks in the Integrated Masters or equivalent Level
- 10+2+3+2: Minimum of 60% marks at the Masters Level For SC/ST and Differently Abled (DA) category applicants, the qualifying marks for eligibility shall be 55%.
Applicants, who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply provided they appear in the final exam and complete other academic requirements as specified above by 31st May 2019
For such cases, admission will be provisional subject to meeting the 60% for General/OBC category applicants and at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent for SC/ST and DA category applicants
Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with required eligibility, as specified above should be submitted by October 31st, 2019.
Check out MBA Admission 2019
IIT Kharagpur PGDBA Selection Process
Written Test (WT) and Personal Interview (PI): A written test will be held on 17th February 2019, to shortlist applicants for personal interviews and shortlisted after the written test will be called for personal interview to be held around March 2019.
The final offer would be made on the basis of performance in the written test, personal interview, work experience, and academic background.
Cities for WT & PI: Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai.
Reservation: As per Govt. of India stipulations for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and Differently Abled (DA) applicants.
Program Fee: The Program fee for the 2-year program for the 2019 batch is Rs.20 lakhs plus a refundable caution deposit of Rs.10,000; the fee needs to be paid in four equal installments at the time of registration for each semester.
IIT Kharagpur PGDBA Syllabus for Written Test
- Verbal Ability: Reading & Comprehension; Grammar/correction of sentences.
- Logical Reasoning: Logical connectives, Statements & Conclusions, Matching, and sequences.
- Data Interpretation & Data Visualization: Data driven questions (pie charts, graphs, trends).
- Quantitative Aptitude: Sets, combinatorics, Algebra (solutions of quadratic equations, inequalities, simultaneous linear equations, binomial theorem, series, AP, GP, HP, matrices), Euclidean geometry, Coordinate geometry (lines, circles, conic sections), Trigonometry (triangles, trigonometric identities, heights and distances), Calculus (functions, limits, continuity, derivative, maximum & minimum, methods of integration, evaluation of areas using integration).
- The duration of the test is 3 hours. Calculator, charts, graph sheets, tables or gadgets are NOT allowed in the exam hall.
IIT Kharagpur PGDBA Application Form 2019
- Eligible applicants are requested to apply online. Application fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for applicants belonging to SC/ST/DA categories) has to be paid through the “State Bank Collect” website of ISI admission portal for PGDBA. Application fee can be paid online/offline, two working days after submission of the application form.
- Online Payment can be made by using Debit/ Credit Card/net banking. Keep the print out of transaction details for future reference.
- Offline Payment can be made by cash only at any branch of SBI; For Offline Payment:
- The applicant will have to download and print the Challan from the State Bank Collect website www.isical.ac.in. The applicant should proceed to an SBI branch, two working days after submission of the application form. The applicant will have to pay the application fee and the bank charges in cash only.
- After making payment the bank will return the applicant’s copy of the Challan which must be retained by the applicant.
IIT Kharagpur Address
(Jointly offered by IIM Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur and ISI Kolkata), Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur-721302, Email: [email protected], Phone No.: 03222-282312, Website www.iitkgp.ac.in.