IIT Madras Executive MBA Admission 2019: The Department of Management Studies (DoMS) at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras has invited application for admissions to 2 year’s full-time Executive MBA Program (EMBA Program) for the commencing academic session 2018.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras MBA Admission 2019 Notification
Check out the complete details like dates, application form, admission procedure, eligibility criteria and more about IIT Madras Executive MBA Admission 2019.
IIT Madras Executive MBA Application Dates
Last date for submission of the online application on 31st October 2018
Check out more MBA Admissions 2019
IIT Madras Executive MBA Application Form 2019
Please read carefully the instructions given in each section while filling your application. We encourage you to take a print of these general instructions for easy reference.
The application should be submitted online. Only those who are invited to the next stage of the selection (Personal Interview process).
Application should be submitted online https://doms.iitm.ac.in/admission/
Only those applications that are completed and for which the application fee has been received would be considered for the selection process.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-.
- First Class Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum three years of work experience
- Minimum 60% and above in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Course Fee: The course fee of the EMBA Program is Rs.12 lakhs. The fee can be paid in four installments (Rs. 3 lakhs per semester) at the beginning of each semester.
IIT Madras Executive MBA Admission Procedure
- Applications for admission to the EMBA Program will open on September 30, 2018
- Selection will be through a DoMS entrance exam and a personal interview to be held in November 2018 at IIT Madras.
- The entrance exam will comprise of multiple choice questions on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability, and business aptitude.
- Results will be announced in November 2018 and the classes will commence in January 2019.
- A few seats are available for company sponsored candidates who are required to produce sponsorship letters in the prescribed format from their respective employers
- These seats will be filled through a separate selection process.