MBA Programme 2019 in IIT Roorkee | MBA Degree 2019
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2019: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has invited applications for admission to MBA Programme for 2019 sessions.
IIT Roorkee MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Engineering/Technology with first class or its equivalent or a Master’s degree with first class or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Institution or University.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Such Applicants, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, provided they complete all requirements for the qualifying degree with minimum percentage and CGPA or its equivalent by the specified date.
- Applicants of General/OBC category seeking admission to the MBA program must have at least 60 percent marks or CGPA of 6.00 on a 10 point scale at qualifying degree level; but for SC/ST/PD category Applicants, this percentage is 55 percent or 5.50 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- The percentage will be considered on the basis of aggregate marks/CGPA awarded in qualifying degree examination.
- Applicants belonging to OBC category must submit the photocopy of category certificate only in the format available on the website; OBC Non-creamy layer certificate should have been issued after 31st March 2019 by a competent authority and duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Initial short listing of Applicants, for sending invitation letters for interview/GD, shall be done on the basis of their performance in CAT 2018.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission Last Date 2019
- Online Application for MBA (Open): January 05th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: January 27th, 2019
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview: April 01st, 2019
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Date of Online Spot Counselling: To be announced
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission Form 2019
Applicants need to register and fill the application online only from next day of declaration of CAT 2018 results by accessing www.pgadm.iitr.ernet.in.
Then the fee must be deposited in the State Bank of India through bank challan on next working day.
The application process is completed only when a print out of the filled online application with the Applicant’s signature, IITR copy of bank challan and a good quality photo affixed in the appropriate places is sent to the Chairman, PG Admissions Office, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee-247 667, Uttarakhand along with necessary documents (i.e. CAT Scorecard, result of qualifying exam and OBC/SC/ST/PD category certificate if any), on or before January 27th 2019.
MBA Application Fee
- The application fee for General/OBC Applicants Rs1600/-; All SC/ST/PD Applicants Rs800/-
For more detail visit www.iitr.ac.in