Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2020
IMI Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2020: International Management Institute (IMI) Bhubaneswar has invited application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course 2020 session.
Duration: IMI follows the trimester system with the academic calendar beginning in June each trimester being of 11-12 weeks duration
At the end of the first 3 trimesters of the program, all students are required to undergo compulsory summer internship for 8-10 weeks in industry
Last date to complete online application submission by midnight of 30th December 2019.
IMI Bhubaneswar PGDM Eligibility 2020
- In order to be eligible for admission to the PGDM Program, the participants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) for admission to post-graduate programs.
- The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- The applicants to the program are selected on the basis of IMI Selection Index score calculated based on the past academic performance in 10th, 12th, and graduation; CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT score; written test; essay writing; group discussion; extempore, and personal interview. Appropriate weightage is given to work experience of the applicants.
- Participants for the PGDM program may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education. Fresh graduates, as well as candidates with relevant work experience, are welcome to apply.
IMI Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last date for online submission of application form: 02nd December 2019 (midnight)
- Classes shall tentatively begin, from the 2nd/3rd week of June 2020.
- CAT: Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institute of Management.
- XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) conducted by XLRI
- CMAT: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by AICTE
- GMAT: Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test center outside India. Indian residents can also submit GMAT scores. Candidates will be required to furnish their valid GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted, and the application may be summarily rejected.
IMI Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2019/ XAT 2020/ CMAT 2020 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI Bhubaneswar will be shortlisted based on information provided in the application form, CAT/XAT/ CMAT (sectional and overall) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
- Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IMI Bhubaneswar. IMI Bhubaneswar will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Bhubaneswar Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
- IMI Selection Index consisting of CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT score, past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Group discussion, Extempore speaking, Essay writing, Personal interview besides other parameters, will be considered for selection. The IMI Bhubaneswar Admission Committee reserves the right to decide on these components. The overall objective is to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
IMI Bhubaneswar PGDM Admission Procedure 2020
- IMI Admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imibh.edu.in
- The application form is available at the link http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online
- IMI does not accept admission applications offline
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission application fee which is non-refundable
- An applicant desirous of applying for the PGDM Program at IMI Bhubaneswar only will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 plus GST @ 18% (For International Student Application Fee will be USD 100).
- An applicant desirous of applying to PGDM Program at IMI New Delhi and in any of the other campuses of IMI will be required to pay a common application processing fee of Rs.2200 plus GST @ 18%.
- (For Example: A candidate wishing to apply to the PGDM Program at IMI Bhubaneswar only will be required to pay Rs. 1000 plus GST @ 18%. However, a candidate applying to the PGDM Program at IMI New Delhi will be required to pay Rs. 2200 plus GST @ 18%. A candidate applying to PGDM Program at IMI Bhubaneswar and IMI New Delhi will be required to pay Rs. 2200 plus GST @ 18%.)
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank transfer through the designated payment gateway.
- Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the IMI Application Form number, Program and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Check out MBA Admissions