International Management Institute Delhi Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management 2020
IMI Delhi Executive PGDM Admission 2020: International Management Institute (IMI) Delhi has been invited applications for admission to 15 months Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (E-PGDM) program for 2020 session.
IMI Executive PGDM Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities for admission to postgraduate programs.
- The bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the applicant must entail a minimum of three years of education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a minimum 5 years of full time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31st, 2020.
- Applicants must possess proficiency in written and spoken English.
IMI Delhi Executive PGDM Selection Process 2020
Applicants sponsored by a PSU or Corporate House will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form and the recommendation of the sponsoring organization.
Applicants who are not sponsored will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores, GMAT score or IMI Test score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation & work experience.
Based on the above shortlisting, applicants will be called for a Personal Interview to assess their suitability for the Program. Interviews will be tentatively held during February/March 2020.
IMI Delhi Executive PGDM Admission Dates 2020
- Last Date for Applying Online: December 02nd, 2019 (Mid-Night)
IMI Delhi Executive PGDM Application Form 2020
- IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imi.edu
- The application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee, wherever applicable.
- The admission application fee for self-sponsored applicants is Rs.2200/- and is non-refundable. Company Sponsored applicants are exempted from paying the admission application fee.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
Check out more MBA Admissions