PGDM Admission 2020 at IMI New Delhi
IMI Delhi PGDM Admission 2020: International Management Institute (IMI) New Delhi has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission into the following 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for 2020 sessions.
IIM Delhi Programs Offered
- 2year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
- 2year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management-PGDM (HRM).
- 2year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) PGDM (B&FS).
- 15 months full-time Executive Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Ex-PGDM), for those with a minimum five years’ work experience.
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM).
IMI Delhi PGDM Application Dates 2020
- Last Date for Applying Online: December 02nd, 2019
Eligibility for PGDM (HRM) and PGDM (B&FS) 2020
To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Programs, the participants must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC/Association of Indian Universities).
The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the applicant must entail a minimum of three years of education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Applicants appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30th, 2020.
PGDM (Executive) or EXPGDM Programme: Applicants who fulfill the following requirements are eligible to apply for admission:
To be eligible for admission to the Executive PGDM Programme, the participants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
The bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the applicant must entail a minimum of three years of education, after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years of full-time, post-qualification, experience as on March 31st, 2020.
Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Check out MBA Admissions
IMI Delhi PGDM Selection Procedure 2020
Applicants who have appeared for the CAT 2019 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI, New Delhi will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of CAT/ GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience.
Applicants being sponsored by their respective companies must submit a letter from the sponsoring organization to this effect and undertake to pay all fees and dues from time to time, during the complete duration of the program.
The final selection will be made by the Admission Committee on the basis of the applicant’s past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Extempore Speaking, Psychometric Test, Essay Writing, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process.
IMI Delhi PGDM Application Form 2020
- IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imi.edu. The application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI Delhi does not accept Admission applications off-line.
- Applicant must complete the online application form and submit it along with the admission application fee, which is non-refundable.
- Cost of an application form will be Rs.2000/- for an applicant desirous of applying to any one or more than one of the 2-Year Programmes of IMI Delhi.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of December 02nd, 2019. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.