Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 Notification Out.!
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020: Indian Army has invited applications from Female Applicants (only) for admission to 4 years BSc Nursing Course commencing in 2020 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Based on the merit cum choice, (subject to a vacancy in each College) the Applicants will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing. Check out the complete details like exam date, duration, seats, application form, eligibility criteria, fee structure, selection process, last date of application and more information about Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020. During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and the monthly stipend as per existing terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
Check out BSc Entrance Exam
Institution wise Number of Seats
The tentative month of declaration of result of the existing 06 Colleges by the Universities is as given in the below:
- College of Nursing, AFMC Pune – 30
- College of Nursing, CH (EC) Kolkata – 20
- College of Nursing, INHS Asvini – 30
- College of Nursing, AH (R&R), New Delhi – 30
- College of Nursing, CH (CC), Lucknow – 30
- School of Nursing, CH (AF), Bangalore – 20
Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam Date 2020 (tentative)
- Date of Online Application Form filling: 12th November 2019
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application & Online Payment of Fees: 30th November 2019
- Admit Card downloading: 03rd week of December 2019
- Date of Examination: January 2020
- Date of Declaration Result: First week of March 2020
- Date of Interview: April 2020
Check out Medical Entrance Exams
Indian Army BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020
Female Applicants who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances.
Date of Birth: Between 01st October 1995 to 30th September 2003 (both days inclusive)
Educational Qualification for Army Nursing Course: Applicants must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/Recognized Board /University/Exam Body.
- Applicants who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The Applicants finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
- Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for Commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time. X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done.
- Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5cm in case of Applicants belonging to Western Himalayan region, Eastern Himalayan region and Scheduled Tribes).
- Details of medical standards can be seen in the Indian Army Websites www.joinindianarmy.nic.in / www.indianarmy.gov.in
Indian Army BSc Nursing Selection Process 2020
Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Written Test of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in January 2020, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence. On the basis of merit of written Test, Applicants will be called for interview during April 2020.
Final selection will be based on the combined merit of Written Test & Interview, subject to medical fitness and vacancy in each College.
Interview & Medical Examination
- Merit listed Applicants of Written Test will appear for Interview & medical examination at selected Centers. Applicants declared FIT/UNFIT in Medical Exam will be informed about their medical status by the President of the Selection Medical Board (SMB), including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Exam Centres
- Exam Centres: Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Pune & Vishakhapattnam.
Note: If the number of Applicants is inadequate/more than the capacity of a centre, the Applicants opting for that centre will be allotted the centres of their second/third choice or any one of the above, mentioned centres as per the administrative feasibility. No correspondence/requests regarding change of centre from any Applicant will be accepted.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Application Fee
The fee can be remitted through Bank Challan by deposit in favour of DGAFMS Exam Board Fund State Bank of India, Central Secretariate, New Delhi A/c No. 1031422307, IFSC Code No.: SBIN 000625 in nay branch of State Bank of India.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2020
- Applicants may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 1st week of November 2019 to end of November 2019.
- The Applicant’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the Applicant will select her own password. It is mandatory for the Applicant to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- Only the Eligible Applicants will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 150/-. On successful completion of online payment, a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the Applicant.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test can be generated online by the Applicant by 03rd week of December 2019.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card 2020
First, you should have successfully registered yourself for the exam and paid the registration fees for bsc nursing, then you will be eligible to download your admit card for the exam. The admit card for Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 will be available on the official website from the month of January 2020. It’s mandatory that you carry your admit card on the day of the exam. You will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card. You should also note that a separate admit card will be issued to you for the interview round if you qualify the entrance exam.
Indian Army Military
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), AG’s Branch, DGMS-4B, Room No 34,’L’ Block, New Delhi-110001, Schools of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals, Website www.indianarmy.nic.in, Telephone No: 01123092294, (0900 AM to 0500PM), Email [email protected].