Indian Army BSc Nursing Program 2018 | BSc Nursing and GNM Courses 2018 Indian Army
Indian Army invited applications for admission to 4years B.Sc Nursing course (female candidates only) commencing in July/August 2018 at Colleges of Nursing and 3½ years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course commencing in September 2018 at Schools of Nursing of Armed Forces Hospitals.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Eligibility 2018
Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances
Date of Birth: Between 01st Aug 1990 to 31st Jul 1998 (both days inclusive)
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed the XII standard/equivalent examination, as a regular student in all the subjects i.e. PCB as elective subjects and not optional and vocational (in both theory and practical) and English, in first attempt from a recognized Board/University, with the minimum of 50 percent aggregate marks (PCBE).
Those who have passed such examinations as private students or with the compartment in any subject or candidates from open schools are not eligible.
Applicants who will be appearing for final year of the qualifying exam during the current academic session may also apply provisionally; the applicants finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam with requisite subjects and marks before joining the course.
Indian Army Nursing Courses Selection Procedure 2018
Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type written test of 90 minutes duration, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence, likely to be held in February 2016
Applicants as per merit on the basis of written test will be called for interview during April 2016
Final selection will be based on the combined merit of written test & interview, subject to medical fitness. Admissions to Colleges of Nursing/Schools of Nursing will be offered in accordance with the merit cum choice subject to vacancy in each College/School of Nursing
Written Exam Centres: Bangalore, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) and Wellington
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2018
Applications to be typed in block letters on A4 size paper as per the format is given in this advertisement with passport size photo attested and duly pasted in the space provided.
Applications received on newspaper cutting or its photocopy will not be accepted
The list of enclosures to be attached with the application is as under:
- The self attested true copy (no originals) of the list of enclosures to be attached with the application is as follows:
- Attested true copy of Matric/equivalent certificate
- Attested true copy of complete Mark Sheet of Senior Secondary (10+2)/equiv exam
- In case, subject codes and maximum marks are given on rear side, copy of BOTH SIDES is essential
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (10+2)/equiv should enclose the attested copy of mark sheet of 10+1
- Attested true copy of Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates only
- Gap Certificate, in case the time gap between 10th & 12th class is more than two years, from concerned School/College that candidate passed Sr secondary Exam in the First Attempt as a regular student
- Three copies of Admit Card on A4 size paper with passport size photo (without attestation), duly pasted in the space provided
- The application is liable to be rejected if the photographs are not pasted/loosely affixed and gets detached while in transit/handling
- Four self addressed envelopes (good quality) of size 28 cms x 12 cms with Postal stamps of Rs.7/- only be affixed on each envelope
- In case of widows/divorcees, an affidavit stating that you are issueless
- In case of the divorcee, legal documents and an affidavit stating that the matter is not under consideration with the higher court
- No Objection certificate from the present employer, if employed
- The documents should be neatly tagged along with the application; identical photos taken recently should figure on applications and admit cards (should be pasted and not stapled)
- Office of DGMS-4B will not be held responsible for loss of any documents while handling at any stage.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission Dates 2018
Date of Online Registration /Form filling: December 11th 2017
Last Date for Online Submission of Application & Online Payment of Fees: December 30th 2017
Admit Card downloading: January 15th 2018
Date of Examination: February 2018
Date of Declaration Result: To be announced
Date of Interview: May 2018