MBA Admission 2019 at IIT Kanpur | MBA Degree 2019
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission 2019: The Department of Industrial and Management Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for 2019 sessions.
Specializations offered in MBA include sectorial areas of Manufacturing Management and Service Management besides the functional areas of Operations, Systems, Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management.
Check out more MBA Admission 2019
MBA Eligibility 2019
For General and OBC applicants:
a) The overall CAT 2018 score of 85 percentile and above.
b) 65% and above in Class X and Class XII examinations.
c) B.Tech., B.Sc Engineering, B.E or B.Arch (Mathematics in Class XII) with the aggregate of 65% or a CPI of 6.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs & IIITs.
Check out CAT 2018
For SC and ST applicants:
a) The overall CAT-2018 score of 75 percentile and above.
b) 55% and above in Class X and Class XII examinations.
c) B.Tech., B.Sc Engineering, BE or B.Arch (Mathematics in Class XII) with the aggregate of 55% or a CPI of 5.5 on a scale of 10 from any AICTE recognized institute/university, IITs, NITs & IIITs.
Applicants appearing for the final degree exam can also apply; such applicants, if selected, will be admitted provisionally; they have to complete all the requirements of the qualifying degree at the time of joining the course.
Qualifying Exam: To apply for the academic session of 2019, an applicant must appear for the CAT 2018 examination conducted by IIMs.
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission Form 2019
- The application form and prospectus can be downloaded from the website of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur www.iitk.ac.in
- Applicants who fulfill the above-stated eligibility criteria can apply to the MBA program at IIT Kanpur by filling an online application form and sending a demand draft in favor of Registrar, IIT Kanpur payable at Kanpur.
- The application fees for General and OBC applicants is Rs.1600/- and SC/ST/PH is Rs.800/- Female applicants would be exempted from paying application fees to apply for the MBA program at IIT Kanpur.
- The applicant can apply to the MBA program only through online application process after CAT results are declared.
IIT Kanpur MBA Admission Last Date 2019
- CAT Result Declaration: 02nd Week of January 2019
- Commencement of Online Application Process: Next day of CAT result declaration
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: January 27th, 2019
- The announcement of Shortlisted applicants for GD/PI: February 08th, 2019
- Date of Group Discussion & Personal Interview: 28th to 31st March 2019
- Declaration of Results & List of Selected applicant: April 29th, 2019
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
The Dept. of Industrial & Management Engineering, IIT Kanpur‐208016 (Uttar Pradesh), Tel. No.: 0512‐2597683, Email: [email protected], Website www.iitk.ac.in