Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) PG Diploma in Rural Management Program 2020
IRMA PG Diploma in Rural Management Admission 2020: Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has invited applications for admission to 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) for January 2020 sessions.
Number of Seats
- The total number of seats available for PRM 2020-22 is 240; 15% of the approved intake is allocated for admission to Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries & Sons & Daughters of Non-Resident Indian(s)/NRI Sponsored applicants.
Check out MBA Admissions
IRMA PGDRM Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants must be graduates from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 percent (45 percent for SC/ST/DAP) aggregate marks or an equivalent GPA from recognized university/institution at the graduation level are eligible to apply.
Graduate in any discipline with 50% or above (45% or above for SC/ST/DAP)aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level.
Assessment of the curriculum vitae, group exercises, and/or personal interview at IRMA. The weightage given to different components appears in as under:
- Score of the Entrance Test as per Table-1 above – 35%
- Academic Performance (AP) – 10%
- Exotic Careers – 5%
- Interview and Group Discussions – 40%
- Extra-curricular Activities and Sports – 5%
- Gender diversity – 5%
- Total – 100%
IRMA Application Form 2020
- Applicants can apply online or offline on www.irma.ac.in.
- Please go through the instructions mentioned below carefully. There is a table below which will guide you to register online for new users. Those who have already registered may click here directly.
- You need to register with your valid e-mail ID. An auto-generated password will be sent to your email account. You need to keep a record of user-id and password for future use.
- You need to mention your name as given in your graduation certificate.
- Please ensure that correct information is entered prior to final submission. Please follow the sequence of all stages after editing (do not skip any stage) to ensure proper data entry. Any editing is possible before final submission. After final submission, it will not be possible to edit the application form.
- Please upload a scanned or digital copy of your photograph and signature at the appropriate place in the form.
- Please upload the scanned copy of self-attested latest proof issued by the appropriate authority of OBC (Non-creamy) / SC / ST / DAP category as applicable
IRMA PG Diploma Application Fee
- General & OBC – Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST/*DAP – differently-abled person * – Rs.750/-
- The applicant can apply online and pay through the payment gateway. Printed application material (prospectus, application form, sample question paper, etc.) can be obtained from the Admissions Office, PGDRM Anand-388001 on payment of full fees.
IRMA PG Diploma Selection Procedure
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their CAT / XAT scores for admission to PGDRM 2020.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of the Admissions Test, Group Activity, and Personal Interview.
- RMA would shortlist applicants on the bases of CAT 2019 and XAT 2020 scores.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for selection process at IRMA where they will have to take the IRMA Social Awareness Test 2020 (IRMA SAT 2020), Group Activity and Personal Interview.
- For Admissions 2020, IRMA will be giving two types of calls to the prospective candidates:
- Profile Based Calls
- Non-Profile Based Calls
- Applicants who score above 80 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 and fall in the Profile based call criteria are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMA SAT and GA and PI process.
- Applicants who score above 85 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 and fall in the Non-Profile based call criteria are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMA SAT and GA and PI process.
- Both IRMA SAT 2020 and GA and PI process will be conducted at IRMA for shortlisted candidates.
- IIMs & XLRI have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of academic programs at IRMA.
IRMA PG Diploma Application Dates 2020
Last Date for Receipt of Completed Applications Online: September 30th, 2019
Intimation for Personal Interview: October 04th, 2019
Group Activity and Personal Interview: 15th to 18th October 2019
Announcement of final results: October 24th, 2019
Last date for submitting acceptance form with an initial fee of Rs.25000/- (To be adjusted against 1st Installment Fee): October 30th, 2019
Last date to deposit the first year fee: November 20th, 2019
Induction Programme: 02nd to 06th January 2020
Beginning of First Term: January 07th, 2020