M.P.Ed Course Program 2019 in Jadavpur University
Jadavpur University MPEd Admission 2019: Jadavpur University, Kolkata has invited applications for admission to Master of Physical Education (M.P.E.D) Course for 2019 Session.
Number of Seats: 40 seats.
Jadavpur University MPEd Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Submission of Application: 25th June to 11th July 2019
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application: 11th July 2019
- Last Date for Deposition of Application Fees through Online: 13th July 2019
- Date of Admission Test (Practical & Written Both): 16th July 2019 (06.00 pm)
- Publication of List of Provisionally Selected Candidates: 22nd July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Jadavpur University MPEd Admission 2019
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or equivalent with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST); OR.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health and Physical Education with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST).
Current students of B.P.Ed course who have taken or due to appear in final exam of B.P.Ed or its equivalent, Scheduled to be completed before June 29th, 2019, securing at least the minimum percentage of marks as mentioned above in 1st Semester Exam (in case of grade, the mid value of the corresponding range of marks should be considered for calculation of relevant percentage of marks) are also eligible to apply.
Check out Admission Notifications
Jadavpur University MPEd Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection of applicants will be made in order of merit ascertained on the basis of a written examination and a practical test.
- Distribution of marks for admission test: a) Practical – 50; b) Written – 50.
Jadavpur University MPEd Application Form 2019
The link for online submission of applications is available at the end of this file. But before applying please read this help file carefully.
The application fee (including Rs.25/- as service charge of Bank) of Rs.125/- for M.P.Ed course.
There will be a help-desk, if any applicant cannot fill the form by himself/ herself, he/she can come to help-desk at UG Arts Building, Jadavpur University (Main Campus) from Monday to Friday.
Upload the fees deposit details within 3 days in the website.
Following applicants are advised to bring all original mark sheets, certificates of Madhyamik or equivalent examination/Admit Card (for age verification), SC/ST Certificates from competent authorities & Medical Certificate in original (if not submitted with the form).
- Application forms are available either at the University Information Counter between 11.00 am and 04.00 pm (02.00 pm – 02.30 pm recess) from Mondays to Fridays (except holidays) or can be downloaded from Jadavpur University Website www.jaduniv.edu.in
- Last Date for online submission of application 11th July 2019
- Last Date of submission of application fees through SBI I-Collect System (using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) is 13th July 2019
- Enter the Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy format at SBI server at the time of online payment.
- After payment through online please print the e-receipt for further reference.
- Upload the fees deposit details within 14th July 2019 in the website. If any candidate does not upload the details within 06th June 2019, his/her application shall not be completed. Incomplete and/or incorrect application shall be liable to be cancelled.
Check out latest entrance exams
- In the Main Page you will get the link for online payment (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) through SBI I-Collect system after 48 hours of form fill.
- Now you need to go to the link and pay the application fee using Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. Now you have the ability to upload the SB Collect Not (starting with DU) in this website. Click the Login option of this website, and log in to your account using your Application No / Login ID at any time. The Acknowledgement and Admit Card page upload your fees deposit details by clicking on the Insert Fees Details.
- On submission of SB Collect Reference No (starting with DU), the admit card will be generated Please print the admission card for written admission test.
- If you do not upload the fees in the details of 3 days in the website, your application will not be completed. Incomplete applications will be cancelled
How to Print Admit Card
To print admit card you have to upload the fees deposit details in this website (www.jaduniv.edu.in) Click the Login option of this website and log into your account using your Application No/ Login ID at any time. In the Bank Challan and Admit Card page upload your fees deposit details by clicking Insert Fees Details”.
On submission of fees deposit details, the Admit card (where applicable) will be generated.
Login (using Login ID or Application No) > Home > Bank Challan and Admit Card > Insert Fees Details > Submit > Admit Card > Print.