Jain Entrance Test 2018 | Jain University MBA Entrance Exam
Jain University Bangalore, CMS Business School has invited applications for admission to MBA Courses offered in Finance, Marketing and Human Resource at Jain University for the 2018-19 session through Jain Entrance Test (JET).
MBA programs are offered at CMS Business School:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA – Finance
MBA – Marketing
MBA – Human Resource
MBA (Jain University) + MIB (France Business School, Brittany)
Dual Qualification MBA + CIM
Dual Qualification MBA + IOC from CISI, UK
Dual Qualification MBA + Diploma in Personnel Management & IR from NIPM
In the 2 year’s full-time programs, core MBA concepts are delivered in the first year of the programme through an industry- endorsed mix of credit courses delivered through a unique modular series.
Career-focused electives start in the second semester, allowing students to build greater depth in career-specific knowledge.
MBA Eligibility Criteria
Students with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3).
Students appearing in their final semester/year exams are also eligible to apply.
Work experience preferred.
The applicant(s) must qualify the Jain Entrance Test (JET 2018) process that includes Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Jain Entrance Test 2018 Dates | MBA Exam Date
Last Date to Apply: April 20th, 2018
Date of Jain Entrance Test for MBA: April 28th, 2018
Jain University MBA Selection Process
The selection process comprises of (i) JET (JAIN Entrance Test) an Aptitude test for students without CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT score, (ii) Extempore Round, (iii) Simulation Game (iv) Case Study (v) Presentation Skills Test (vi) Interview
Test Centers: Ahmadabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bokaro, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dimapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Salem, Meghalaya, Shillong, Siliguri and Vizag
Jain University MBA Application Form 2018
Can apply online at http://forms.cms.ac.in
Collect the MBA Application form in person by paying INR 1050/- at the Admissions Office in Bangalore.
Download the application form and send the duly filled form with a demand draft (DD) of INR 1000/- in favor of Jain University payable at Bangalore.
The filled in application form should be sent to the following address CMS Annex, 319, 17th Cross, 25th Main, JP Nagar 6th Phase Bangalore-560078 (Karnataka).
List of documents that an applicant needs to carry during his / her interview process:
- Photo Identification (e.g. Driving License/PAN Card/Passport/Voter-ID/College or Organisation ID)
- A photocopy of CAT/XAT/GMAT Scorecard
- Payment Receipts (for applications through coaching centres)
- Original and 1 Self Attested Copy of the following documents
- X and XII mark sheets
- Graduation Mark Sheets – Year-wise or Semester-wise, whichever applicable and Graduation Certificates (if declared)
- For Post-graduate students, Mark Sheets – Year-wise or Semester-wise, whichever applicable and Graduation Certificates (if declared)
- Professional Degree Mark sheets (if applicable)
- For Candidates with work experience (Current as well as each of the previous job experiences)
- Work experience/ Service certificate
- Joining letter and the last payslip
Jain University Admissions Office
CMS Business School, CMS Annex, 319, 17th Cross, 25th Main, JP Nagar 6th Phase, Bangalore-560078 (Karnataka), Phone No.: +91 080 4343 0400, Email [email protected], Website www.cms.ac.in or https://bschool.cms.ac.in.