Jamia University Distance Education Courses | Distance Education Programs 2019 at Jamia Hamdard University
Jamia Hamdard Open and Distance Learning has invited applications for admission to BBA, BCA and PG Diploma programs offered through open and distance-learning mode for 2019 session.
Jamia University DDE Admission 2019 Important Date
- Last Date of Admissions, for the academic session 2019 for BBA, BCA & all PG Courses, is upto 31st August 2019
Jamia University Programs and Eligibility Details
Jamia Hamdard admissions are open for the following program of Study through Open and Distance Mode:
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 03 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 in any stream.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) – 03 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 in any discipline.
PG Diploma in Bio-Informatics (PGDB) – 01 Year
Eligibility: B.Sc in Biology or B.Sc in Mathematics/Statistics with Biology in 10+2 examination.
PG Diploma in Chemo-Informatics (PGDC) – 01 Year
Eligibility: B.Sc in Chemistry as one of the subjects.
PG Diploma in Dietetics & Therapeutic Nutrition (PGDTN) – 01 Year
Eligibility: B.Sc degree in Home Science or Biological Sciences.
PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (PGDRPA) – 01 Year
Eligibility: B.Pharm/MBBS or Bachelor Degree with one year experience in Pharmaceutical Industry, Clinical Regulatory Affair, and IPR.
PG Diploma in Environmental Monitoring & Impact Assessment (PGDEMIA) – 01 Year
Eligibility: B.Sc in any branch of Science.
PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Right (PGDIPR) – 01 Year
Eligibility: B.Sc in any branch of Science/LLB.
PG Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR) – 01 Year
Eligibility: Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
PG Diploma in Medical Record Techniques (PGDMRT) – 01 Year
Eligibility: B.Sc with Biology.
Jamia University Distance Education Application Form 2019
Cost of Application Form: Rs.500/-.
Cost of Admission Form by Post: Rs.600/-.
Admission Application Form may be purchased from DODL or can also be Download Form from the DODL Website and send to the following address along with Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.500/- in favor of “Jamia Hamdard” payable at New Delhi.
- Applicants can download the admission form from the Official Website http://www.jamiahamdard.edu/
- Application Form & Prospectus can be obtained from: Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL), Jamia Hamdard University on Payment of Rs.500/-
- The Admission Form may be purchased from the office of SODL, Jamia Hamdard or can also be downloaded from our website (www.jamiahamdard.edu/SODL) and sent through post or submitted in person on all working days between 10.00 am to 05.00 pm in SODL, Jamia Hamdard.
- Send completed application to the address mentioned below in Contact Address.
- Remember that you must satisfy the eligibility criteria for admission in required distance learning course.
Last Date of Admissions, for the academic session 2019 for BBA, BCA & all PG Courses, is upto 31st August 2019