J&K Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019
JKBOPEE Polytechnic 2019: Jammu and Kashmir have invited applications for admission to Diploma in Polytechnics Courses for 2019 sessions through Entrance Test. Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations will conduct the PET (Polytechnic Entrance Test). Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019 is conducted for providing admission in various diploma courses in the State of Jammu and Kashmir. Check out the complete details of JKBOPEE Polytechnic 2019 exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, dates and more about J&K Polytechnic 2019 Entrance Test.
Check out Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
JK Polytechnic 2019 (PET)
- The Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) conducts Entrance Examination and selecting applicants for admission to 3years Diploma in Polytechnic Courses.
- For the academic year 2019, the BOPEE shall recommend applicants for admission to the first semester of various full-time diploma programs either through entrance test or on the basis of academic merit of qualifying exam of the applicants depending upon the number of applications received.
Number of Seats
- The total number of seats is 5569 (tentative)
Name of Courses/Colleges
- Polytechnics in Different Districts (20) of the State/Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University (BGSBU) Polytechnic, Rajouri/Govt. Women Polytechnic, Bemina/Govt. Women Polytechnic, Jammu
- Private Colleges in Kashmir Division: SSM, Polytechnic, Parihaspora, Pattan/Kite Polytechnic, Railgreth/ Master pro-Institute of Technology, Nowgam/ Royal Polytechnic
- Private Colleges in Jammu Division: NITS Polytechnic, Miran Sahib/IECS, Doman/Acharya Si- Charitfet Tech. Institute, Chop Manhasan.
JKBOPEE Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Issue of Notification inviting Online Applications: December 27th, 2018
- Date of uploading of e-Information Brochure (PET 2019): December 27th, 2018
- Actual Date of Filling up of Online Application Forms: January 04th, 2019 to February 03rd, 2019
- Admit Cards to be downloaded: To be notified separately.
- Date of Examination: April 07th, 2019 (180 Questions with three-hour duration)
- Tentative Date of Declaration of Result: Within 21 days from the conduct of exams
Check out Entrance Exams 2019
Eligibility for JKBOPEE Diploma in Polytechnic
Applicants applying for admission to Diploma in Polytechnic Courses must fulfill the following eligibility conditions namely:
- Applicant must be the permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K State.
- Applicant must have passed Secondary School Examination (Matriculation or equivalent examination) from a recognized statutory Board. The applicants appearing/appeared in the 10th class examination can also apply for the Entrance Test.
- Applicant must have obtained at least 40% marks in 10th class in case of being an open merit applicant and at least 37% marks in case of being a reserved category.
- Applicant must have passed Science and Math subjects in the 10th class examination at the time of counseling and secured the percentage of marks as given above.
J&K Polytechnic Diploma Fee Structure
- Government Polytechnic Rs.2230/- per annum.
- Private Polytechnics.
- Tuition Fee (Including Development Fund) Rs.13650/- per annum.
- Refundable Security Payable only once at the time of admission to the first year of the course:
- College Security Rs.500/-.
- Library Security Rs.500/-.
The fee indicated above shall be inclusive of all the fees. The institution shall charge no other fee from the students in the name of an admission fee, sports fee or any other fee. However, the fee payable to the J&K State Board of Technical Education on account of exam/registration etc. shall be charged extra as per the fee fixed by the State Board of Technical Education.
JKBOPEE Diploma in Polytechnic Application Form
- The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org / www.jakbopee.net (through URL’s/links provided for this purpose) within the prescribed date to be notified separately.
- The payment of rupees Rs.400/- only as the fee is to be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card/facility.
- The procedure for filing Application Form and eligibility etc of the applicants have been given in detail in the E-Brochure. The students must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this Brochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form.
- They can also avail the services at any National Informatics Centre located at the office of the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned District.
JKBOPEE Diploma in Polytechnic Admit Card
- No applicant shall be allowed to enter Test Centre/venue without a valid Admit Card in the original.
- Admit card can be downloaded within the prescribed date. However, mere possession of admit card shall not ipso-facto confer eligibility on the applicant who is otherwise ineligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
- The applicants are advised to download their Admit Cards from the BOPEE official websites www.jakbopee.net or www.jakbopee.org or www.jkbopee.in on photo paper printed in color; the applicants will be informed through a separate notification regarding the date for downloading of admit cards.
J&K Polytechnic 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance test will be held at the centers specified by the Board in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only. The Polytechnic Entrance Test (PET) 2019 will consist of one question paper having 180 multiple-choice questions.
The duration of the examination will be of 3 hours; the marking scheme of the examination will be as follows:
- Mathematics – 70 No. of questions and 70 Marks
- Physics – 50 No. of questions and 50 Marks
- Chemistry – 30 No. of questions and 30 Marks
- English – 30 No. of questions and 30 Marks
- Total – 180 No. of questions and 180 Marks
Each correct answer will carry one mark and each wrong answer will carry – 0.25 marks. Applicants who will appear for the entrance test must go through the exam pattern to have a better understanding regarding the entrance test.