University of Jammu B.Ed Admission 2019 Notification
Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2019: The University of Jammu has invited online applications for admission to 2 year B.Ed regular course for the session 2019 in the Non-Government Colleges of Education affiliated to the University of Jammu.
Jammu University B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of start of online application with the application fee of Rs.2420/-: July 23rd, 2019
- Last date of filling the online application with the application fee of Rs.2420/-: August 16th, 2019
- Last date of deposit of fee of Rs.2420/- in the authorized banks August 17th, 2019 upto 4.00 p.m.
- Date of filling of online applications with fee of Rs.2620/- (i.e. normal fee + late fee Rs.200): August 18th, 2019 to August 25th, 2019
- Last date of deposit of fee of Rs.2620/- in the authorized banks August 26th, 2019 upto 04.00 pm
- Merit List (Local and Non-Local): 27th & 28th August 2019
- Local applicants will download the allotment letters along with challan of admission fee and report to the allotted colleges for admission along with all original documents and fee deposit challan August 29th, 2019 to September 05th, 2019 (upto 4:00 pm)
- Non-Local/Local applicants will download the allotment letters along with challan of admission fee and report to the allotted colleges for admission along with all original documents and fee deposit challan September 06th, to September 12th, 2019 (upto 4:00 pm)
- Commencement of class work September 13th, 2019
Check out more Admission Notifications
Jammu University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2019
Admission shall be open to those applicants who have passed their Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) and/or Master’s Degree with 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST applicants) in the Faculties of Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce or faculty of Music and Fine Arts from the University of Jammu or an examination of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto or Bachelor’s Degree examination of 4-years duration from a recognized University.
Jammu University B.Ed Application Form 2019
- The online application form is available on websites http://bedjammu.org, www.jammuuniversity.in and www.jucdc.in
- After completing the online application form, a print-out of the same be taken and the application fee is deposited through the challan generated by the system in any branch of the designated banks i.e. The Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd.; HDFC Bank, Axis Bank or State Bank of India all over the country.
- The fee can also be paid through e-banking/debit card/credit card by exercising online payment option while completing the form.
- Non-deposit of application fee would render the application form canceled.
Jammu University B.Ed Selection Procedure 2019
Admission shall be made through online Counselling on the basis of academic merit of the qualifying examination (i.e. Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree) and college choice/s given by the applicant in the application form. No Separate intimation for Counselling or admission shall be sent individually to the applicants.
Applicants are advised to keep in constant touch with the above-mentioned websites and also check their e-mail accounts.
Tentative Fee Structure
The annual fee is Rs.29890/- which an applicant has to deposit in the bank through the challan generated by the system at the time of downloading allotment letter or the same can be deposited through the payment gateway.
The fee for the 2year B.Ed course is under revision. As and when the fee is revised, the applicants shall pay the balance fee. Besides this, an applicant has to pay of Rs.7300/- in the college at the time of admission.
Check out latest entrance exams