Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarships Program 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Found Scholarships 2018: Application has been invited for the award of Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships for the 2018 session.
The scholarships are available to the following categories of persons:
- Indian Nationals for Ph.D study in India.
- Nationals of other Asian countries for Ph.D study in India
Areas of Specialisation & Subject: An applicant may apply for scholarship in any one of the following areas of specialisation: Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Computer Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Comparative Studies in Religion & Culture, Indian History & Civilisation, Sociology, Economics & Studies on Jawaharlal Nehru.
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships Dates 2018
- The Application Deadline is May 31st 2018
Eligibility for Jawaharlal Nehru Scholarships 2018
At the time of submission of the application for the scholarship, the applicant must hold a first-class Postgraduate degree with a minimum 60 percent marks in aggregate, already be registered/admitted for PhD degree with a recognized University/Institution in India.
Those who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application, are not eligible to apply; not be above 35 years of age, be a full-time PhD Scholar have NET/SLET/GATE Score.
Duration of Scholarship: Upto 2 years
Value of Scholarship for Both the Categories
- Maintenance allowance including Tuition fee Rs.18000/- per month.
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India purchase of books, stationery, etc Rs.15000/- per annum.
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Found Scholarships Application Form
The application form for scholarships for doctoral studies is available at link www.jnmf.in
The downloaded application form should be supported with a Demand Draft (DD) / Postal Order of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of “Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund” payable at New Delhi.
Completed application form together with all the necessary enclosures should reach Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011 during April/May 2018.
The Selection Committee’s decision to call an applicant for the interview or select an applicant for the scholarship will be final and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
The following documents should be securely attached to the Application Form:
1) A passport size photograph of the applicant to be pasted on the form
2) A synopsis of not more than 1500 words or about 3 pages of 1.5 spaced texts
3) University Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor/Guide’s report
4) Postal Order/Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.100/-
Incomplete and unsigned application forms are liable to be rejected
Should be sent along with the completed application form to reach the Fund office during April and May 2018.