UG PG Distance Education Admission 2017 at Jiwaji University | Online Distance Learning Programs
Application in the prescribed proforma is invited for the admission in the following disciplines offered through Distance Mode for eligible applicants.
Seat Intake: Maximum number of seats available 60 in the program.
Jiwaji University Courses offered by School of Distance Education
- B.A. (any three subjects out History, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, English, Hindi & Sanskrit)
- B.Sc. (PCM)
- B.Lib & Information Science
Post Graduate Courses
- M.A.: Economics, History, Sociology, English (Litt.), Hindi (Litt.), Sanskrit (Litt.), Political Science, Public Administration, Geography, Drawing & Painting and Social Work.
- M.Lib. I.Sc., MJMC, (One year).
- MBA (CSMM), MBA (RTM), MBA (Human Resources), MBA (Finance), MBA (Marketing) (Two Year), MBA General (Three Year).
- Computer Application,
- Human Resource Development
- Yoga Education
UG PG Distance Education Application Form 2017
Application Forms can be filled at www.mponline.gov.in; fee also can be deposited online at www.mponline.gov.in
Step-1: Students have to visit the website of MP Online. Students may also access the mentioned above link.
Step-2: Select the requisite courses, fill the relevant details and deposit the form.
Step-3: Applicants is required to online deposit application fee and course fee along with application form; to know application fee refer relevant annexure towards the end of this prospectus or visit the page of distance education at www.jiwaji.edu.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Application Deadlines
Last Date for Submission of Application Form without late Fees: October 31st, 2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Form with late Fees of Rs.500/-: November 15th, 2017