JNAFAU Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Arch) Admission 2019
JNAFAU B.Arch Admissions 2019: Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNAFAU) Hyderabad has invited online applications from National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)/JEE (Main) 2019 qualified applicants seeking admission into 1st year B.Arch. (Regular) Degree Course offered under the Govt. /Private /Minority/ Unaided Institutions in the State of Telangana for the academic year 2019-20
Check out complete information of JNAFAU B.Arch. Admission 2019 through NATA/JEE (Main) Score like important dates, application process, eligibility criteria, seat status, etc on this page.
Check out Engineering Entrance Exams
- With the objective of providing a systematic education in Art and Architecture catering to the present needs of society Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University was established by Act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature No. 31 of 2008.
- Duration of the Course: Under Graduate 5 – year B.Arch. Course
- Total Intake: 845 (Management Quota – 612 and Convener Quota – 228)
JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Issue of Notification: July 23rd, 2019
- Online Registration online payment: July 24th, 2019 to July 31st, 2019
- Certificate Verification: 1st to 2nd August 2019
- Display of List of Registered applicants & call for objections through Email: August 13th, 2019
- Display of Final List of Registered Candidates: August 14th, 2019
- Assigning of Ranks (SAR): August 16th, 2019
- Exercising Web options: 17th & 18th August 2019
- Allotment of Seats: August 20th, 2019
- Tuition fee payment and Reporting at allotted Colleges (Phase-I): 21st & 22nd August 2019
- Online Declaration of Vacancy Position: August 23rd, 2019
- Exercising Options for Vacant Seats: 24th & 25th August 2019
- Final Seat Allotment: August 27th, 2019
- Tuition fee payment and Reporting at allotted Colleges (Phase-II): 28th & 29th August 2019
- Spot Admissions: August 31st, 2019
- Commencement of Class work: September 03rd, 2019
JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria for Admission into Under Graduate 5-year B. Arch. course shall be as mentioned below:
- The applicant should be of Indian Nationality.
- The applicant should satisfy ‘local’/’non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
- No applicant shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with atleast 50% marks in aggregate.
- The applicant should have qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) /JEE (Main) Paper-II and should also have secured State Architecture Rank (SAR).
- All applicants who come with a passing valid score of NATA 2019/JEE Main 2019 Paper-II, at the time of “Certificate Verification” will alone be considered for seat allocation under the convener Quota of seats.
- Note: For applicants who appeared in both NATA and JEE (Main) Paper – II Examination, SAR shall be prepared on the basis of higher percentage of the two scores.
JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2019 Application Procedure
- All applicants are informed to register online at http://barchadm.tsche.ac.in from 24th to 31st July, 2019 by furnishing all information in the application form.
- All the applicants have to pay Rs.1,500.00 (Rupees: One thousand five hundred only) each towards Registration cum Processing Fee and Rs. 800.00 (Rupees: Eight hundred only) in case of (SC/ST applicants) which has to be paid through online payment (Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Internet Banking).
- Certificates to be produced at the time of Registration: The NATA/JEE (Main) Paper – II qualified, eligible applicants have to attend for certificate verification on the 1st and 2nd of August, 2019 at the Helpline Centre at JNAFA University, Masab Tank – Hyderabad – 028 (TS).
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, School of Planning & Architecture, Masabtank, Hyderabad, Telangana, India-500028, Phone No.: +919000204648, +919908694092, website www.jnafau.ac.in