JNU Admission 2020 through JNU Entrance Test (JNUET)
JNU Admission 2020: Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi has declared the exam dates for JNUET 2020. JNU entrance examination 2020 is held on 11th to 14th May 2020. The applying forms for JNU 2020 will be created obtainable shortly at intervals the approaching weeks by the university. JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) can conduct the entrance exam within the computer-based mostly Mode. Applicants interested to pursue the various UG and PG programs offered should attend the JNU Admission 2020. Check out the complete details of JNU Admission 2020 like exam dates, application form, eligibility, admission process, selection process, exam pattern, admit card, result, counselling and more information on this page for JNU Admission 2020 (JNUET). The university offers numerous programs that the applicants will apply as and once the university can unleash the applying forms. As per JNUET 2019, admissions are offered in a very total of thirty-seven postgraduate programs for 1065 seats. The admissions conducted to the assorted programs offered is predicated on benefit as per the performance of the applicants within the Admission. The benefits list and cutoff are totally different for various programs offered. Applicants will check the cutoff and merit list online itself. Jawaharlal Nehru University conducts JNU CEE each year for applicants who would like to hunt admission to the University.
JNU Admission Courses 2020
- Various Schools under Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) offer as many as 37 postgraduate programs.
- The schools offering the different programmes include School of Arts and Aesthetics, School of Biotechnology, School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, School of Computer & Systems Sciences, and School of Environmental Sciences, besides School of International Studies, School of Language, Literature & Culture Studies, School of Life Sciences, School of Physical Sciences, School of Life Sciences, School of Social Sciences, Centre for Molecular Medicine and Centre for Sanskrit Studies.
Also See: Entrance Exams 2020
JNU Admission Dates 2020 (JNUET 2020)
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Examination|
|Registration Dates||2nd to 31st March 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||21st April 2020|
|JNU Exam Date 2020||11th to 14th May 2020|
|Date of Announcing Result||31st May 2020|
JNU Application Form 2020
- Applications will be invited only through online mode from the official website.
- The Application forms for the admissions to the different program offered by JNU will start 2nd March 2020.
- Applicants can apply up to a maximum of three fields of study of their choices.
- The University starts the admission process roughly six months prior to the admission season. applicants must make sure to fill and submit the application forms before the deadline mentioned by the university.
- The JNU 2020 application form will be available only online. applicants filling JNUEE admission form will have to start by registering themselves online for the Jawaharlal Nehru University Common Entrance Examination.
- Students are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The university will also provide the JNU Application correction facility in the application form.
- They have to provide the details such as name, date of birth, address and contact details besides providing their email id, password and photograph and signature.
- Applicants have to pay an application fee for JNU 2020 admissions online using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking payment options. After completely filling JNU 2020 application form, applicants have to take a print out of the filled-in application form for Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE/ JNU CEE) and keep it with them until JNU admissions for the year is completed.
- Applicants must also note that there is no need to send the printout copy of the application form via post to the university.
Check out NTA Entrance Exam Date 2020
JNUET Admission Process 2020
- Jawaharlal Nehru University will conduct JNUEE 2020 for applicants who wish to seek admission for the postgraduate programs offered by the University.
- Admissions to JNU start with the application form which will be released by 2nd March 2020. applicants need to fill and submit the application forms before the last date.
- Only those applicants who complete the application forms successfully will be able to attend the JNU Admission 2020.
- After which the University will release the results.
- Following the declaration of the results, the University will release the merit list after which qualified applicants will have to fill and submit the admission forms on the basis of which the admissions will be offered.
JNU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Jawaharlal Nehru University will list the eligibility criteria for the different programs offered by the University.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the courses offered by the University must make sure that they qualify the eligibility mentioned for the particular course.
- The minimum eligibility for the undergraduate program is 10+2 with minimum marks mentioned while the eligibility for the postgraduate program will be 10+2+3 from a recognized university with minimum marks specified by the university.
JNU 2020 Exam Centres
- The exam centers of JNUET 2020 include Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gwalior, Goa, Indore, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Varanasi, and Vishakhapatnam.
- Apart from these JNU exam centers, the central university also provides an overseas exam center in Kathmandu for the applicants who wish to appear for JNUEE 2020 overseas.
- However, applicants must note that the JNU 2020 exam center of Kathmandu is subjected to availability of a sufficient number of applicants for the JNUEE center.
- Applicants must also remember that Jawaharlal Nehru University reserves the right to cancel or change any exam center of JNUET for any reasons.
- Further, applicants must also note that the JNU exam center once allotted to an applicant will not be changed under any circumstance or any request by the JNUEE admission aspirant.
Check out more Admission Notifications
JNUET 2020 Admit Card
- The JNUEE 2020 admit card will be provided to those applicants who successfully complete the application process. JNU Entrance Test Admit Card 2020 released on 21st April 2020.
- The Admit card will contain the details such as applicants name, date and timing of examination, a photograph of the applicant along with the exam center details and a subject of choice.
- The JNUEE 2020 admit card will be available online only. applicants must note to keep a copy of the admit card in hand until the admissions process is completed.
JNUET 2020 Exam Pattern
- JNU Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted on 11th to 14th May 2020. applicants can check here the exam pattern for the different examinations.
- JNUET 2020 will be conducted in the online mode. applicants will have to answer questions (objective or subjective) in the given time.
- The examination pattern will differ as per the subjects the applicant is appearing for. Negative marking will be applicable only for a certain number of subjects (subjects with objective type questions).
JNU 2020 Sample Papers
- The sample papers of JNUET 2020 will give applicants an estimate of the type of questions asked for the examination. applicants can download the sample papers here for the different courses.
- The sample papers containing the original question paper of different courses will help applicants to understand the trends and types of questions asked for the different subjects.
- Solving question papers will help applicants to time their tests well and understand their strong and week points to work accordingly over the same.
JNU Result 2020
- The JNUEE 2020 results will be declared on 31st May 2020. applicants will be able to check their result online by logging in to the website or referring to the link given here.
- The results will be declared for both viva-voice papers and non-viva-voice papers. To check the results applicants need to enter their login credentials which include the application number, program of choice and the school of choice.
JNU Merit List 2020
The merit list of JNU Admission 2020 will be declared by the University after the results are declared in 31st May 2020. The merit list of JNU Admission 2020 will mention the list of applicants along with their marks ans rank secured for the different programs offered by the University. applicants whose names feature in the merit list will have to attend the counselling procedures.
JNU Cutoff 2020
The cutoff of JNU Admission 2020 will mention the minimum marks required by applicants to qualify for the different programs offered by the University. The cutoff for the different programmes will be made based on total number of applicants for a particular course, the difficulty level of the examination and the previous years cutoff trends. The University will be declared around two cutoff lists so applicants must make sure to keep tracking the same. applicants can check here the cutoffs for each program.
JNU Counselling 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) will conduct the counselling process for those applicants who have qualified the entrance examination. The counselling of JNU is the process where in the documents of applicants who have qualified the entrance examination will be verified after which the applicants can take admission for the course allotted to them by paying the fee.