JNVST 2019 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test
JNVST 2019 – Here you can check out Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Selection Test 2019 – selection, admission, results, JNVST cut off marks, why JNVST cut off mark is important, JNVST Admission 2019 and more details about JNVST 2019.
JNVST 2019 Selection and Admission
JNVST 2019 Selection in the test will not vest any right on the Applicants to secure admission into the JNV. At the time of seeking actual admission, each selected Applicant will have to produce all relevant certificates, as prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Until admission, the selection is provisional.
In case of any dispute, the decision of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti shall be final and binding on the Applicants.
Marks obtained by Applicants (both selected and unselected) in the test are not communicated.
Check out JNVST Eligibility 2019
There is no provision for re-evaluation of the answer scripts. Since the result is processed through the computer and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy through various checks in processing the result, no request for re-totaling of marks will be entertained.
It may also be noted by the Applicants and their parents/guardians that under the scheme of JNVs, students of a JNV located in Hindi speaking State may have to be migrated to another JNV in Non-Hindi Speaking State and vice-versa for one academic year when the students are promoted to Class IX. In case of refusal from the students selected for migration, the continuation of such students in JNV will not be allowed.
The Applicants and their parents/guardians may note that the children selected on the basis of the Test will be admitted only in the JNV located in the district from where they are appearing at the JNVST. Under no circumstances, the selected Applicant will be given admission to any other JNV. No request for shifting of students on account of the medium of instruction in the JNV concerned, shifting of parents/guardians to other districts (s) State(s) etc. will be entertained.
Applicants belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) will have to produce a certificate of the Caste/Tribe at the time of seeking admission if selected. Such certificate should be procured from the competent authority before 15th July, of the year of seeking admission so that it may be submitted to the Principal of concerned JNV at the time of admission.
Applicants belonging to the divyang category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) if selected will have to produce a medical certificate signed by Chief Medical Officer of the District concerned at the time of admission.
Applicants belonging to the divyang category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped) can seek admission in the district in which they are studying in Class V on regular basis at the time of applying for JNVST or their native district where his/her parents are residing.
Applicants belonging to a transgender category can seek admission in the district in which they are studying in Class V on regular basis at the time of applying for JNVST. They will have to submit a certificate from the competent authority prescribed by the concerned State Govt. with regard to their gender. No reservation is made for this category.
JNVST Result of the Selection Test
The result of JNV Selection Test 2019 is expected to be announced by 1st week of April/May 2019 for Summer Bound, the last week of May 2019 for Winter Bound & 1st week of July 2019 for Extreme Winter Bound JNVs of the year of admission. The result will be displayed in the offices of the concerned
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
- District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region. The Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya concerned, will also inform the selected Applicants through registered post. The result will also be displayed on the website of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at the address www.nvshq.org.
JNVST 2019 Cut off Marks
JNVST 2019 Cut off Marks: General, OBC, SC, ST, PH Category Wise – JNVST 2019 Cut off marks for 6th & 9th Class. Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam 2019 Cut off Marks Available on this page. JNVST Cut off Marks 21st April 2019 General/OBC/SC/ST Category wise Check here.
JNVST Cut off Marks 2019
About JNVST Cut off Marks: A Cut off mark is calculated for all type of competitive exams. A cut off mark is a one that decides whether the applied applicant is qualified for the exam or not. The cutoff mark is an essential mark for all competitive exams.
The Examination Board which conducts the exam will decide the cut off marks for the particular exam. Usually, the cut off marks varies for different examination. Generally, in a common exam, the average mark obtained by all the applied applicants is decided as cut off marks.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019 for Class VI Admission
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019 for Class IX Admission
- JNVST Results 2019
Why JNVST cut off mark is important?
- This is the minimum marks that have to be scored by any applicant. The cutoff mark plays a vital role in common written examinations.
- For example, in a common exam, only the applicants who have scored the expected cut off mark is declared as qualified.
- If any applicant failed to score the minimum cut off mark then they are considered as disqualified applicants.
- This type of marks is also considered as eligibility criteria by some employment opportunity also.
- For example, the cut off mark gained in GATE exam is included as a criterion in some Private Companies Recruitment.
- Hence cut off marks is a gateway for the applicants to get their job.
JNVST Types of cut off Marks
The cut off marks are considered in two categories.
- Overall cut off mark
- Section wise cut off mark
Overall cut off mark– This mark is calculated in the total of the exam. For example, in the SSC exam overall cut off mark is used.
Section wise cut off marks– This is calculated based on each and every section of the exam. For example, in Bank exams, there is section wise cut off marks. The applied applicants must score the expected cut off in each section to pass the exam.
The JNVST exam is based on the overall cut off marks.
JNVST 2019 Cut off Marks
The cut-off marks for JNVST exam: The expected cut off mark for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidhayalaya Samiti Test for the JNVST 2019 exam is mentioned here:
- For General Category applicants – 75 to 80 marks
- For OBC Category applicants – 70 to 75 marks
- For SC category applicants – 66 to 70 marks
- For ST Category applicants – 60 to 66 marks
- For PH Category Applicants – 55 to 60 marks
How to Know the JNVST 2019 Official cut off marks:
The applicants can know their cut off marks for the previous year of the JNVST exam from the official website. Also the applicants can know the cut off marks from online.
- Sign in into the official website nvshq.org
- Choose “JNVST Exam” option from the home page
- Select Cut off Marks link from the menu.
- In that the applicants find the detailed cut off marks for all categories.
- The applicants can download the cut off marks details by clicking on the “Download” link
Thanks for coming to our site. Visit the official website to download cut off marks by officials. If you want to know more information, please keep visiting our site. We will update our site sooner.