IBPS Clerk 2018 – IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has invited notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre (CRP Clerks -VIII) vacancies in the Participating Organizations is tentatively scheduled in December 2018 and January 2019.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification out – Apply Online
Applicants can apply IBPS Clerk 2018 Recruitment from 18th September 2018 to 10th October 2018 and application can check here the complete information like application date, eligibility, application form, exam date, vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, how to apply, selection process for IBPS Clerks Notification 2018 in below this page.
IBPS Clerk CPR 2018
Any eligible Applicant, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organizations listed below as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks-VIII). The Exam will be conducted in two tier i.e. the online exam will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Applicants who will qualify in Online Preliminary Exam and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Exam.
Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2019-20 based on the business needs of the Participating Organizations and as reported to IBPS, Applicants shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organizations keeping in view the spirit of Govt.
The validity for CRP Clerks-VIII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31st March 2020 with or without giving any notice.
IBPS Clerks-VIII Vacancy Details
- Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of the Post: Clerical Cadre (CPR CLERK-VIII)
- Number of Vacancies: 7275 Posts
State Wise IBPS Clerk VIII Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar Island – 0
- Andhra Pradesh – 167
- Arunachal Pradesh – 10
- Assam – 94
- Bihar – 178
- Chandigarh – 37
- Chhattisgarh – 89
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli – 03
- Daman & Diu – 01
- Delhi – 362
- Goa – 48
- Gujarat – 533
- Haryana – 146
- Himachal Pradesh – 90
- Jammu & Kashmir – 61
- Jharkhand – 110
- Karnataka – 618
- Kerala – 291
- Lakshadweep – 01
- Madhya Pradesh – 325
- Maharashtra – 772
- Manipur – 08
- Meghalaya – 06
- Mizoram – 02
- Nagaland – 04
- Odisha – 191
- Puducherry – 22
- Punjab – 405
- Rajasthan – 268
- Sikkim – 10
- Tamil Nadu – 792
- Telangana – 162
- Tripura – 18
- Uttar Pradesh – 944
- Uttarakhand – 97
- West Bengal – 410
- Total – 7275 Posts
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Online Registration including Edit/Modification of Application by Applicants 18th September 2018 to 10th October 2018
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 18th September 2018 to 10th October 2018
- Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training: November 2018
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 26th November 2018 to 01st December 2018
- Download of call letters for Online Exam – Preliminary: November 2018
- Online Exam – Preliminary: 08th, 09th, 15th, & 16th December 2018
- Result of Online Exam – Preliminary: December 2018/January 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Exam – Main January 2019
- Online Examination – Main: 20th January 2019
- Provisional Allotment: April 2019
IBPS Clerk – Participating Organisations
Allahabad Bank; Canara Bank; Indian Overseas Bank; UCO Bank; Andhra Bank; Central Bank of India; Oriental Bank of Commerce; Union Bank of India; Bank of Baroda; Corporation Bank; Punjab National Bank; United Bank of India; Bank of India; Dena Bank; Punjab & Sind Bank; Vijaya Bank; Bank of Maharashtra; Indian Bank and; Syndicate Bank.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018
Applicants, intending to apply for CRP Clerks-VIII should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by IBPS in the advertisement:
Nationality / Citizenship
Applicant must be either: (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 01st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit (As on 01st September 2018)
Applicants age limit should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01st September 2018, i.e. a Applicant must have been born not earlier than 02nd September 1990 and not later than 01st September 1998 (both dates inclusive).
IBPS Clerk Age Relaxation
- SC /ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen – actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried – 9 years.
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period 01st Jan. 1980 to 31st Dec. 1989 – 5 years.
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years.
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) – 5 years
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualifications
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Govt. The Applicant must possess valid Mark-sheet/Degree Certificate that he/she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. Applicants should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Computer Operations/Language/ should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (Applicants should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a Applicant wishes to apply is preferable.
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil exam qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 10th October 2018. Such certificates should be dated on or before 10th October 2018.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
The structures of the Examination which will be conducted online are as follows.
- English Language – 30 No. of Questions; 30 Maximum Marks; 20 Minutes
- Numerical Ability – 35 No. of Questions; 35 Maximum Marks; 20 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability – 35 No. of Questions; 35 Maximum Marks; 20 Minutes
- Total No. of Questions: 100 and 100 Marks
- Applicants have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of Applicants in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Exam.
- General/Financial Awareness – 50 No. of Questions; 50 Maximum Marks; Time allotted – 35 minutes.
- General English – 40 No. of Questions; 40 Maximum Marks; Time allotted – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude – 50 No. of Questions; 60 Maximum Marks; Time allotted – 45 minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 No. of Questions; 50 Maximum Marks; Time allotted – 45 minutes.
- Total – 190 No. of Questions; 200 Maximum Marks; Time allotted – 160 minutes.
- The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
IBPS Clerk Cut off Score (Online Main Exam)
Each Applicant will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main Exam and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process. Depending on number of the State/UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and Applicants will be considered for provisional allotment.
Pre-Exam Training may be arranged by the Nodal Banks/Participating Organisations to a limited number of Applicants belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/Ex-Servicemen/ PwD at certain centres viz. Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
All eligible Applicants who opt for and wish to avail of Pre-Examination Training should fill in the relevant column in the Online Application.
IBPS Clerk Exam Center
The Exam will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Exam Centres for the Preliminary Exams and those for Main Exams is available in Annexure II.
No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2018
Applicants can apply online only from 18th September 2018 to 10th October 2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online:
Before applying online Applicants should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure C to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, applicant should share with/mention e-mail ID to /of any other person. In case applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
IBPS Clerk Application Fee 2018
Application Fees/Intimation Charges Payable from 18th September 2018 to 10th October 2018 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Applicants
Rs.600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the Applicant
IBPS Clerk Registration Procedure for applying online:
Applicants are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-Clerks (CRP-Clerks-VIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
Applicants will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
Mode of Payment
Applicants have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only.