Jaypee University of Information Technology PhD Admission 2019
Also See: Admission Notifications 2019
JUIT PhD Program Offered
Number of Seats
The tentative No. of seats is as below. However, the count may be varied, depending upon the qualification and performance of applicants and synchronization of the areas of research:
- Biotechnology – 05 Seats
- CSE – 20 Seats
- ECE 10 Seats
- HSS – 04 Seats
- Mathematics – 08 seats
- Management – 02 Seats
- Physics / PMSE – 08 Seats
Also See: PHD Admissions 2019
JUIT PhD Admission Dates 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications Form: December 03rd, 2018
- Date of Written Exam: December 18th, 2018 (10.00 AM)
- Interview-short listed applicants /direct interview: December 19th, 2018, 10.00 AM
Eligibility Criteria for JUIT PhD Admission 2019
M.Tech Degree of a University or equivalent for Ph.D. in Engineering / Technology in respective branch with 60% Aggregate Marks or CGPAnot less than 6 on scale of 10.
Master’s Degree of a University for Ph.D. in Sciences / Humanities / Social Sciences / Management / Pharmacy in respective discipline or equivalent with 60% Aggregate marks or CGPA not less than 6 on scale of 10.
M.C.A. Degree with 60% Aggregate Marks or equivalent CGPA and two years-experience for Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology Departments.
Consistently good academic performance is desirable.
JUIT Phd Selection Procedure
Admission shall be based on
The eligibility criteria for interview shall be determined as under:
(a) Satisfying the requirements of minimum qualification specified in A above.
(b) NET/SLET/UGC/CSIR(JRF) or equivalent national level examination qualified applicants (for Fellowship only) or; Shortlisted on the basis of merit in
- Tests / Questions shall be different for
eachdisciplineof the program
- Duration: 120 Minutes (60 minutes + 60 minutes)
- Full Marks: 100
Testwill cover all the core / compulsorysubjectsin the relevant Master Level degree. Writtentest would aim at judgingthedepth of knowledge and potential to do research work.
- The syllabi for each program have been loaded on the website.
Shall be conducted only for the short-listed applicants (Based on the merit drawn after written Test) except where applicant qualifies for the direct interview criteria.
- Part A: (50%) 50 MCQs of 1 mark each in
areaof Research Methodology in Social SciencesQualitative and Quantitative Techniques. Duration: 60 Minutes.
- Part B: (50%) 5 Descriptive Questions of 10 marks each (Only one area to be attempted out of 5 listed i.e. Sociology, English Language & Literature, Economics, Psychology, Finance, Marketing
andHR). Duration: 90 Minutes
- ExamVenue: JUIT Waknaghat Campus, Dist Solan HP.
- FeeStructure: Tuition Fee 25,000/- Per Semester.
Research Fellowship: Financial Support of Rs. 22000/- per month may be provided to
JUIT PhD Admission 2019 Application Form
- Download the application forms from the Website www.jiit.ac.in and send it to address given below. The application must be sentalong with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in
favourof Jaypee Institute of Information Technology payable at Noida/Delhi.
- Write “
PhDApplication-JIIT, Noida” on the Envelope and send at below address PhDAdmissions January 2019 Jaypee Institute of Information Technology A-10, Sector-62, Noida-201309.
- You may also obtain the application form fromJIIT, Noida, at the above address by sending a draft of Rs.1000/- or purchasing from the counter in cash.
JUIT Waknaghat Address
University of Information Technology (JUIT)Waknaghat Teh. Kandaghat, Dist Solan, HP PIN-173234, Website www.juit.ac.in.