JVWU Admission 2019 Application, Date, Eligibility Pattern
JVWU JNEE 2019: Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University (JVWU) has invited applications for eligible applicants for admission into various Undergraduate and Post Graduate Programme like BBP, BA, B.Com, MCA, MA, MBA etc. for the academic year 2019-20. Applicants can get the complete details of JNEE Exam 2019 like exam date, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, important dates and more about JVWU JNEE 2019.
JNEE 2019 Joint National Entrance Exam
- Apply for Women’s Joint National Entrance Examination (JNEE-2019) conducted by Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur.
- Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University declared the notification of Joint National Entrance Examination (JNEE) 2019 for admission into various UG and PG courses for the academic session 2019-20.
- The 100 percent seats of Diploma & PG Diploma shall be filled through merit basis (Last qualifying percentage) only.
Check out Entrance Exams 2019
JVWU Programs Offered Regular (Admission 2019-20)
- Applications for admission are invited for all Regular Undergraduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG), Diploma & Vocational Programs. Aspirants may choose the following mode of admission as per applicability on their desired programs.
JVWU JNEE 2019 Important Dates
- Registration Open: January 21st, 2019
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Registration Form: April 30th, 2019
- Date of Entrance Examination (JNEE-2019 Online Mode): June 27th, 2019
Check out MBA Admission 2019
JVWU Courses Offered
- JNEE is conducted for taking admission to
Under Graduate Medical Program (After 12th)
- BHMS: 5½ years (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery); BPT: 4½ years (Bachelor of Physiotherapy); B.Sc.-Radiation Tech: 3 years (Bachelor of Science in Radiation Technology);
- B.Pharm: 4 years (Bachelor of Pharmacy); BMLT: 4 years (Bachelor of Medical & Lab Technology); B.Opt: 4 years (Bachelor of Clinical Optometry); B.Pharm-MBA: 5 years
Post-Graduate Medical Programs (After Graduation)
- M.Pharm: 2 years (Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology); M.Sc. (Clinical Psychology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Medical Lab Technology); MBA (Health Care & Hospital Management); MPH (Public Health); MPT 2 years (Neurology/ Musculoskeletal)
Post Graduate Diploma Medical Programs- 1 Yr. (After Graduation)
- PGD (Ayurvedic Nursing & Pharmacy/ Sharsutra /Panchkarma /Homoeopathic Nursing & Pharmacy / Medical Biochemistry / Medical Microbiology / Yoga and Naturopathy Medical Lab Technology/ Clinical Optometry / Food & Beverage Processing /Health Care & Hospital Administration); PGD (Physiotherapy in Gynae / Sports / Pediatric)
Diploma Medical Program (After 10th)
- DPT – 3 Years; Integrated DPT + BPT – 6 Years; DMLT – 3 Years; Integrated DMLT + BMLT – 6 Years; DMRT – 3 Years; Integrated DMRT + B.Sc. (RT) – 6 Years
Diploma Medical Program (After 12th)
- ANP – 3 Years (Ayurveda Nursing & Pharmacy); DHNP – 3 Years (Homeopathy Nursing & Pharmacy)
Women’s Joint National Entrance Exam for Agriculture, Dairy, Food & Biotech Programs
- Polytechnic Diploma Programs (After 10th) – 3 Years
- DET Food & Bio-Technology /Agriculture & Dairy Science
- Polytechnic + B Tech: 6 Years Polytechnic + B Tech+ Med/ MBA: 7 Years
Under Graduate Programs (after 12th)
- B.Sc. (Ag) (Hons) 4 Years – Bachelor of Science in Agriculture; Bachelor of Technology in Food & Bio Technology / Chemical Engg., B.Tech+ M.Tech/MBA -5 Years; B.Sc. 3 Years (Food Science & Technology); B.Sc. – 3 Years (Dairy Science & Technology/ Bioinformatics)
Post-Graduation Programs – 2 Years (After Graduation)
- Master of Technology in BIOTECH; Master of Science (Ag.) in Microbiology/ Agronomy / Genetics & Plants Breeding Horticulture / Biotechnology; M.Sc Veterinary Microbiology/ Medicinal Plants
Women’s Joint National Entrance Exam for Law Programs
Under Graduate Law Programs (after 12th)
- BA-LLB – 5 Years; B.Com – LLB 5 Years; BBA-LLB 5 Years
Post Graduate Law Programs (after Graduation)
- LLB – 3 Years; LLM – 1 year (Criminal Law/ Corporate Law)
Post Graduate Diploma Programs (after Graduation)
- PGD (Business & Corporate Law / Environmental Law/ Information Technology & Cyber Law 1 Labour Laws, Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management / Intellectual Property Rights/ Health Care Law)
- Admission through other Entrance Exam Score Card basis: Valid Scores of other Entrance Examinations are considered for B.TECH, B.TECH M.TECH/MBA, B.ARCH+, B.DES, B.DES-MBA, BBA, MBA, M.TECH, MCA Programs.
Check out Phd Admission 2019
Women’s Joint National Entrance Exam for Education Programs
- After 12th Program: BA-B.Ed. (4 Years); B.Sc.-B.Ed (4 Years)
- After Graduation: MA (Education), M.Phil., PhD (Education History, Hindi, Political Sc., Pub. Administration).
JVWU JNEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria for JNEE 2019 are as follows
After 12th Class Program
- BAMS: 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Bio, (Min 50% of PCB) (17 years till 31-Dec 2018)
- BHMS: Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery: 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Bio(17 years till 31-Dec 2018)
- BNYS: Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences:12th with Physics, Chem, Bio (17 years till 31-Dec 2018)
- Food & Biotech = B.Tech – FBT: 12th with PCB/PCBM
- Computer Science = B.Tech – CSE: 12th with PCM/PCBM
- Electronics & Communication B.Tech – ECE: 12th with PCM/PCBM
- B.Tech + M.Tech/MBA- FBT: 12th with PCB/PCBM
- Computer Science = B.Tech + M.Tech/MBA-CSE: 12th with PCM/PCBM
- Designing = B.Des – FD: 12th Any Stream
- B.Des-ID: 12th Any Stream
- BBA: 12th Any Stream
- BA-LLB: 12th Any Stream (Min.45% for Gen Category & 40% for Reserved Category)
- B.Com LLB: 12th Any Stream (Min.45% for Gen Category & 40% for Reserved Category)
- BBA- LLB: 12th Any Stream (Min.45% for Gen Category & 40% for Reserved Category)
- BA-B.Ed (Hindi Medium): 12th Any Stream (Min 50%)
- BA-B.Ed (English Medium)
- BSc-B.Ed (ZBC): 12th with PCB/PCBM( Min 50% )
- BSc-B.Ed (PCM): 12th with PCM/PCBM( Min 50% )
- B.Sc.Hons.(Agriculture) (Hindi /English Medium): 12th with PCB/ PCM/ PCBM
- B.Sc.- Hons. (Agriculture)+ MBA (AGM): 12th with PCB/ PCM/ PCBM
- Pharm: 12th with PCB/PCM/PCBM with English (17 years till 31-Dec 2018)
- BPT: 12th with PCB/ PCBM
- BPT+MBA (HA&HC): 12th with PCB/ PCBM
- Medical Lab Tech BSc-MLT: 12th with PCB/ PCBM
- BSc-MLT+MBA (HA&HC): 12th with PCB/ PCBM
- Optometry= B.Opt: 12th with PCB/ PCBM
- Radiation Technology BSc. RT: 12th with PCB/ PCBM
After Graduation Program
- Food & Biotech M.Tech – FT: B.Tech /MSc.(Food Tech)
- Computer Science M.Tech-CSE: B.Tech (CS) /MSc/MCA
- Electronics & Communication M.Tech- VLSI: B.Tech (EC) /MSc.
- Computer Science MCA: Graduation in Any Stream (Mathematics in 12th/Graduation)
- MCA(L.E.) Lateral Entry: BCA, BSc-CS/IT/PGDCA
- Pharmacy M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics/Pharmacology: B.Pharm with (55 % for General Category & 50% for SC/ST/OBC)
- MBA-HRM (Human Resource Management & Marketing): Graduation Any Stream
- MBA -BFM (Banking & Finance Management): Graduation Any Stream
- MBA-HA&HC (Hospital Administration & Health Care Mgmt): Graduation Any Stream
- Law & Governance LLM: LLB (45 % for Gen. Cat. & 40% for Reserved Cat.)
- Education & Methodology B.Ed: Graduation with minimum 50% OR 55% in Engineering
- Ed: B.Ed with min 50%
After Post Graduation: Program List
- Research PhD (Regular 3yrs) (External 4yrs): 55% Marks in Master’s Degree or its equivalent in the related area (50% for SC/ST/OBC)
- Admission State/National/University Entrance cum Scholarship Exam Basis: University conducts Entrance Exam i.e.- Joint National Entrance Examination (JNEE) or considers valid score card of National/State/different University recognized Entrance Examinations such as GATE/ JEE/MAT/ CAT/LSAT /CLAT etc. for admissions in various Medical, Technical and Professional Programs.
- Admission NEET Merit Basis: As per directions from Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, In AYUSH Programs i.e. BAMS, BHMS & BNYS, seats are strictly filled in these programs through NEET merit basis.
- Candidates are required to appear in the University Scholarship Exam (JNEE) for availing Scholarship only.
- Admission Direct Merit Basis: In General Programs, seats are filled directly through the merit, based on the score of last qualifying Examination such as X/XII/Graduation Percentage or any score card percentile basis as per University notifications.
- Admission Through Management/NRI Quota: Admission on few reserved seats of Management/NRI Quota for all Programs as per University Notification.
- The main Fee is applicable on all programs by taking admission on Management/NRI Quota.
JNEE 2019 Syllabus & Pattern
- JNEE Question Paper shall be having total 100 no. of objective type questions (20 G.K. Questions and 80 subject related aptitude Questions) which is to be performed in 1 hours 30 minutes.
- The Applicants has to appear in JNEE at the allotted JNEE center as per the candidate’s Admit Card.
JVWU JNEE 2019 Exam Centers
- Ahemadabad, Agra, Aligarh, Bhopal, Bareilly, Bhubneshwar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, , Etah, Guwahati, Hisar, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Imphal, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Kolkata, Lucknow, New Delhi, Patna, Pilibhit Ranchi, Raipur, Rewari, Shimla, , Ujjain, Varanasi
JVWU JNEE 2019 Application Form
- Complete Admission process can be done in below-mentioned steps:
Steps for Admission
- Submit Application Registration Form (Online/Offline) along with application Registration fee of Rs.1000/-.
- Submit Application Registration form through University Website by using the link- Admission or by clicking on Tab Admission Process at Home Page of www.jvwu.ac.in (University Website).
- Pay the Application Registration Fee online using your Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
- Offline Form is attached with Prospectus. Send the dully filled application Registration form Along with Application Registration Fee Online/ Send DD or Cheque to University Address through Speed Post only (No any Courier facility is available at Campus Address) or submit by Cash at University Campus.
- Select the mode either of admission while filling an Application Registration Form through Entrance Exam or direct or through Management Quota.
- Without Submit ion of Application Registration Fee, Rs.1000/- Application Form will not be considered for any Program.
- For more details, information visit the official website www.jvwomensuniv.com