Kalasalingam University UG PG Courses 2019 through Entrance Exam
Kalasalingam University Entrance Exam 2019: Kalasalingam University has invited application for Kalasalingam University Entrance Exam 2019 for admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses for 2019 sessions. Check out the complete details like exam date, application form, eligibility, selection process, exam pattern, application fee and more information about Kalasalingam University Entrance Exam 2019.
KUEE 2019 Exam Date
- The issue of Online Application Form: January 03rd, 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: May 31st, 2019
- Date of Commencement of Online Entrance Examination: To be notified
- Publication of Results of Entrance Exam: To be notified
- Counseling for Admission: To be notified
Kalasalingam University Courses Offered
- B.Tech / B. Arch/BBA/BA/M. Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Sc. and MSW Degree Courses.
- B.Tech Programs in Automobile Engg, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Food Technology, Information Technology, Information and Communication Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering.
- B.Arch Programme: 5 years Programme
Other Undergraduate Programs
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology: 3 years Programme.
- BA in English Literature: 3 years Programme.
- BBA: 3 years Programme.
- BCA: 3 years Programme.
- B.Ed. (Special Education-Hearing Impaired): 1-year Programme.
Post Graduate Programme
- M.Tech in Automotive Systems Engg, Biotechnology, CAD/CAM, Computer Applications, Computer Science & Engg, Construction Engg & Mmgt, Control & Instrumentation Engg, Digital Communication & Network Engg, Embedded Systems Technology, Energy Engg, Environmental Engg, Industrial Safety Engg, Information Assurance and Security, IT, Nano Technology, Network Engg, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Power Systems Engg, Power Electronics & Drives, Process Control and Automation.
- M.Sc. (2 years Programme) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Technology, Microbial Technology.
- MBA (2 years Programme) Banking and Insurance, Finance, H.R., Marketing, Retail Management and Systems, Actuarial Science, Psychology, Master of Social Work.
- MCA (3 years Programme) in Master of Computer Applications.
- M.Phil (1 year Programme) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology.
- PhD Programme
- In Automobile Engg, Bio-Technology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Computer Applications, Computer Science Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, English, Food Technology, Instrumentation & Control Engg, IT, Information & Communication Technology, Mathematics, Mechanical Engg, Manufacturing Engineering, Physics.
- Undergraduate Courses: A Pass in Higher Secondary(+2 / Intermediate) of State Board, CBSE, Matric and any other Board of Education recognized by State and Central Government with an aggregate of 50% and above in (Mathematics/Biology), Physics and Chemistry.
- Applicant appearing in MPC is eligible to apply for all the B. Tech. Engineering programs.
- Applicant appearing in BPC is eligible to apply only for B. Tech Bio-stream Engineering programs (B. Tech Biotechnology, B. Tech Food Technology).
- Students holding High School Diploma issued by Northwest Accreditation Commission – US (NWAC-US) are eligible by providing an equivalent certificate issued by the association of Indian University (AIU) for B. Tech. courses.
- ‘NIOS’ applicants are eligible to apply.
- B.Arch Course is done on the basis of applicants performance in the NATA examination conducted by CoA and in the performance of +2 examinations.
- Lateral Entry: Students with average 60% marks in pre-final and final semester put together in a three-year Diploma Courses in the relevant area are eligible to apply.
- Postgraduate Courses: Minimum of 60% marks in the relevant branch of study at Undergraduate Level.
- M.Phil.: Master’s degree in relevant subject with a first class or minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale).
- PhD in Engineering: Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Business Administration with a first class or a minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale) or equivalent like M.Sc. (Engineering) / M.S. by Research.
- PhD in Sciences/Humanities/Languages: Master’s degree with a minimum 60% in Sciences / Master’s degree with a minimum 55% in Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages.
Issue of Application Form
- Application Form along with Information Brochure can be obtained at the University on payment of Rs.600/- by cash in person.
- Application form can be obtained by sending a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.650/- drawn in favour of Kalasalingam University payable at Rajapalayam to Dean (Admissions) with a request letter.
- Application form can also be downloaded from our University website www.kalasalingam.ac.in and the filled application form can be submitted to Dean (Admissions) along with a DD for Rs.600/-.
Kalasalingam University Application Form 2019
All the communications from the Institution will be done through your registered E-Mail ID and Mobile Number. So provide a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. Change in e-mail ID and mobile number after registration is not allowed.
Step 1: Applicant Registration
- Enter all the relevant details carefully. Registration details will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Step 2: Filling Online Application Form
- Login with your registration details sends to your E-Mail / Mobile number. Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
Step 3: Photo & Signature Upload
- Photograph Image: Size should be between 10 KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM. Signature Image: Size should be between 10 KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM. For Photograph, background must be plain white or off-white. Head must be directly facing the camera with your full face in view. No hats or head coverings, unless you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your full face must be visible and your head covering cannot cast shadows on your face.
Step 4: Mode of Payment
- Online mode through Net-banking / Credit/Debit Card. Application Cost Rs.600 – for General Applicants.
- Demand Draft (DD) Mode – Get ready with DD of USD XX drawn in favour of ‘Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education’ payable at Rajapalayam for NRI Applicants.
- All B.Tech, B.Arch and PG Courses – Rs.600/- (Online Mode & Direct) and Rs.650/- (DD Mode).
- B.Sc. (Agri & Horti) – Rs.600/- (Online Mode & Direct) and Rs.650 (DD Mode).
- Arts (UG Programs), B.Voc Programs – Rs.300/- (Online Mode & Direct) and Rs.350/- (DD Mode).
- NRI & Foreign (All Programs) $50.