Kalpana Chawla Chhatravriti Scholarship Scheme 2019 for Girls Students (Himachal Pradesh)
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2019: The Government of Himachal Pradesh has invited online applications from meritorious girl students, who have completed class 12th in any stream for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2019, Himachal Pradesh
The main objective of this scholarship is to inspire meritorious girls for higher education. Every year, top 2000 meritorious girl students receive this scholarship.
Check more Scholarship Programs
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Details
- This scholarship is being offered by the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- The Governor, Himachal Pradesh is pleased to institute a Post 10+2 Scholarship Scheme named as “Kalpna Chawla Chhatravriti Yojna” for the top meritorious girls’ students of the State in order to inspire them for higher education.
- The scheme will come into force w.e.f. current financial year i.e. the financial year 2012-13.
Check out HP NMMS Scholarship 2019
- The above-mentioned Scholarship will be awarded each year to top 2000 meritorious girl students of all study i.e. Science, Arts and Commerce streams based on passing ratio in each group as per the merit list supplied by HP Board of School Education Dharmashala.
- Under this Scholarship Scheme an amount of Rs.15000/- only will be given to per students per year.
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2019 Important Dates
- Scholarship Closing Date: October 15th, 2019
- Last Date for Defective Verification: November 15th, 2019
- Last Date for Institute Verification: November 15th, 2019
Check out National Scholarship Test 2020
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The scholarship will be given strictly on 10+2 merit declared as such as by the H.P. Board of School Education, Dharmashala to the students of Government/Government Aided Private Schools affiliated with H.P. Board of School Education.
- Have taken admission as a regular student in post 10+2 courses (academic, professional, technical) from a government-aided or recognized private institution.
Check out National Scholarship Portal
Kalpana Chawla Scholarship Selection Criteria
- The selection of the scholars will be based on the merit list provided by the HP Board of School Education, Dharamshala.
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Application Form 2019
Visit the official website of Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships Government of Himachal Pradesh http://hpepass.cgg.gov.in.
Steps to Instruction
Eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
- Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Check out Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.