Karnataka KEA PGET 2019 Notification for MD MS MDS PG Diploma Admissions through NEET
KEA PGET 2019 Notification: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the official notification for eligible applicants for Centralised and Combined Counselling for admission to Post Graduate Medical and Dental (Degree and Diploma) Courses for the year 2019-20 in the state of Karnataka.
PG Entrance Test Committee Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has invited online applications from the eligible applicants who have qualified in NEET PG 2019 and NEET MDS 2019 and who fulfils the eligibility criteria as per rules. Check out the complete information regarding KEA PGET 2019 (Karnataka PG Medical/Dental Admission) through NEET PG 2019 and NEET MDS 2019 – check exam date, application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, counselling, and other details on this page below.
KEA PGET 2019 Exam Dates
1st Round Counselling
- Release of Information Bulletin: March 16th, 2019
- Online Registration: March 16th, 2019 11:00 am to March 20th, 2019
- Display of Seat Matrix & Fee Structure for all disciplines: March 20th, 2019
- Offline Verification of documents (based on Serial number wise Merit List): 22nd to 27th March 2019
- Option Entry by Eligible Applicants: 25th March to 29th March 2019
- Publication of Mock Allotment Results: March 30th, 2019
- Provision to change option entry by eligible applicants: March 30th, 2019 to April 01st, 2019
- Publication of First Round Allotment Result: April 02nd, 2019 by 16.00 hrs
- Payment of Fees choice 1 & 2 Applicants: 03rd to 07th April 2019
- Submission of Original Documents & Collection of Admission Order (Choice-1 Applicants only): 04th to 09th April 2019
- Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College (Choice -1 Applicants Only): April 12th, 2019
Tentative 2nd Round Counselling
- Deposition of original documents by First Round Choice: April 15th, 2019 to April 22nd, 2019
- Rearrangement of Options: April 20th, 2019 to April 22nd, 2019
- Publication of Result of 2nd Round: April 24th, 2019
- Payment of Fees & Collection of Allotment Order: 25th April to 27th April 2019 and 02nd May 2019
- Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against seat allotted in 2nd Round: May 03rd, 2019
- Online Registration: 28th to 30th April 2019
- Last date to pay the registration fees: May 02nd, 2019
- Intimation of Verification schedule: May 03rd, 2019
- Registering of interest in mop-up round by already verified applicants other than: May 03rd, 2019
- Display of Seat Matrix & Fee Structure: May 04th, 2019, 6.00 pm
- Offline Verification of Documents (base don Serial number wise Merit list): May 07th, 2019
- Submission of Original Documents: May 07th, 2019, 10:00 to 17:30
- Offline counseling Medical: 08th – 09th May 2019
- Last Date of Reporting to College (Medical): May 12th, 2019, 16:00 hrs
- Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equalling to ten times thenumber of vacant seats to the Medical Colleges by the counseling Authority: May 13th, 2019
- Last Date of Joining Medical: May 18th, 2019
- Offline Counselling – Dental: May 10th, 2019
- Last Date for reporting to the College – Dental: May 12th, 2019
- Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the number of vacant seats to the Dental Colleges by KEA: May 13th, 2019
- Last Date of Joining: May 18th, 2019
Karnatana PGET 2019 Courses Available
M.D. in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Skin & VD, Radio Therapy, Paediatrics, General Medicine, Radiology, Psychiatry, Pulmonary Medicine, Hospital Administration, Emergency Medicine.
M.S. in Ophthalmology, ENT, Orthopaedics, Anaesthesia, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Diploma in Clinical Pathology, Forensic Medicine, Bacteriology, Public Health, Child Health, Venereal Diseases, Medical Radiology, TB and Chest Diseases, Psychiatry Medicine, Diploma in Medical Radio Therapy, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesia, Opthalamology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology.
MDS in Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Periodontia, Orthodontia, Paedodontia, Conservative Dentistry, Prosthodontia, Oral Pathology, Community Dentistry.
Diploma in Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Periodontia, Orthodontia, Paedodontia, Conservative Dentistry and Dental Materials.
KEA PGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants in possession of MBBS degree / Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a Medical College / Institute duly recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act, possessing either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2019 may apply for NEET PG through online application.
The applicant for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must possess a recognised degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of one year in an approved / recognised dental college.
The cutoff date for completion of internship towards a determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET MDS 2019 shall be 31st March 2019.
There is no age limit for Non-In-service applicants. For In-service applicants, the age limit is 48 years as on 31st March 2019.
SC/ST/OBC / Linguistic minority eligibility criteria are applicable to Karnataka applicants only. However, if any OBC applicant of Karnataka has not claimed OBC in NEET can claim respective category in PGET-2019 in KEA.
Non-In-service applicants, who are already holding a PG Degree in any clinical specialty, shall not be eligible for admission to any Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Course. Any applicant who has obtained his / her undergraduate medical/dental qualifications from medical/dental Colleges outside India should have qualified in the Foreign Medical Graduate Exam(FMGE – Screening Test) which is conducted by National Board of Examinations / DCI (Document mandatorily to be produced). Further, they should have been registered with MCI / DCI and should have completed their internship or likely to complete their internship on or before 31st March 2019.
KEA PGET 2019 Scoring & Result
NEET PG 2019 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the applicant amongst all the applicants who have appeared in the NEET PG 2019.
All India 50% Quota Rank: This is the overall merit position of the applicant amongst all the applicants who have appeared in the NEET-PG 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/ Post-Graduate Diploma Courses (2019 admission session).
All India 50% Quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the applicant in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the applicant in the NEET–PG 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses (2019 admission session).
NEET MDS 2019 Rank: This is the overall merit position of the applicant amongst all the applicants who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2019.
All India 50% Quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the applicant amongst all the applicants who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2019 for Al India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses (2019 admission session).
All India 50% Quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the applicant in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the applicant in the NEET MDS 2019 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota Post Graduate MDS Courses 2019 admission session only.
KEA PGET 2019 Selection Process
- All the applicants who have qualified in NEET-PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 are hereby advised to register and complete the document verification process to become eligible for admission to PG Medical / Dental (Degree/ Diploma) Courses in the State of Karnataka.
- According to schedule and procedure for document verification, original documents to be produced for verification, and other details are hosted on KEA Website. After completion of the whole process, a merit list or result will be generated according to available seats and prescribed criteria, and NEET 2019 score.
- The KEA will publish the seat matrix as received from the Government before the commencement of allotment of seats in the first round.
- For the benefit of applicants, complete list of colleges and subjects has been provided in the information bulletin and further details about colleges can be obtained from Medical/Dental Council of India website.
Entry of Options by Applicants
Before entering the options for PG Medical or dental course and subject, please note that each college will have four different categories of seats. (Except Government Colleges where in only seats).
- Government Share of seats in Government and Private Colleges – “G” seats.
- Private seats “P” seats
- NRI seats “N” seats
- Others “Q” seats
- Likewise please note that each category of seats has a separate fee structure (Government, Private, NRI, Others).
KEA PGET 2019 Application Form
Applicants could register for NEET PG/NEET MDS through online portal as per scheduled date. Applicants can choose the exam city through an online registration system on first come first serve basis. Applicants are requested to read the NEET PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 information bulletin thoroughly.
The direct link to apply was also provided http://kea.kar.nic.in/pget2019/notification_eng.pdf
KEA PGET 2019 Application Procedure – How to Apply?
The online registration process and submission of application form for NEET PG -2019 for admission to PG Medical /Dental Degree & Diploma Courses for 2019 academic session is available at website http://kea.kar.nic.in/pget2019.htm.
Step 1: Enter all the details through ONLINE by browsing URL on website http://kea.kar.nic.in by selecting “PGET 2019 Online Registration”. After completion of entry of all the details applicant’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered mobile phone number and to email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately.
Step 3: The applicants have to pay the requisite fee in the prescribed method.
Step 4: Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper and the same copy should be produced during document verification.
Candidature is purely provisional and subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the NEET-PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 Information Bulletin further the provisional admission made is subject to approval of MCI / DCI / Government /Competent Authority / Universities / Apex Bodies etc. Mere registering or verifying the documents does not confer any right to the applicants for admission to Karnataka PG MD / MS / Diploma Courses.
NOTE: All the applicants who have qualified in NEET-PG 2019 / NEET MDS 2019 are hereby advised to register and complete the document verification process to become eligible for admission to PG Medical / Dental (Degree/ Diploma) Courses in the State of Karnataka.
KEA PGET 2019 Application Fee
- General / OBC Applicants – Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD (PH) Applicants – Rs.500/-
- Foreign National Applicants – Rs.5000/-
The admission fee should be paid through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet banking or by downloading bank challan.
KEA PGET 2019 Counselling
- The Karnataka Exams Authority, Bengaluru is conducting Online / Offline Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses in Medical / Dental subjects in Govt. Medical & Dental Colleges, Govt. Quota seats in Private and Minority Medical and Dental Colleges and Private seats in Private Medical &Dental Colleges (COMED-K, KRLMPCA, AMPCK) located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2019-20 as per the Karnataka Conduct of Entrance Test
- Selection and Admission to Post Graduate Medical & Dental Degree and Diploma Courses Rules 2006 as amended from time to time and as per the guidelines of MCI/DCI/NHFW, GOI /Govt. of India/Director Medical Education, Karnataka/PG Entrance Test Committee to conduct Centralised and Combined Counselling for the seats to be notified by the Karnataka State Govt., in Government, COMED-K, KRLMPCA, AMPCK institutions.