MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 at King Georges Medical University, Lucknow
KGMU Lucknow MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019: King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow has invited applications for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc.) Nursing Programme offered at College of Nursing KGMU Lucknow, Vivekanand College of Nursing Lucknow and Hind College of Nursing, Lucknow for 2019 sessions.
Distribution of available seats and fee structure provided by different Nursing Colleges; College of Nursing, KGMU and affiliated Nursing Colleges to King George’s Medical University UP Lucknow
- Institute of Nursing KGMU Lucknow: (Med. Surg., Nursing 05 Seats); Psychiatric Nursing (05 Seats); total 10 Seats.
- Vivekanand College of Nursing, Lucknow: (OBC Nursing 04 Seats); (Pediatric Nursing 04 Seats); (Med. Surg., Nursing 04 Seats); (Community Health Nursing 04 Seats); total 16 Seats.
- Hind College of Nursing, Lucknow: (OBC Nursing 04 Seats); (Pediatric Nursing 04 Seats); (Community Health Nursing 04 Seats); (Psychiatric Nursing 04 Seats); total 16 Seats.
Check out Paramedical Admission
KGMU MSC Nursing 2019 Important Dates
- Application Form Available (Online): July 06th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: August 10th, 2019
- Payment for the application through bank challan can only be made till August 08th, 2019
- Admit Card Available Online From August 20th, 2019
- Date of Examination: August 25th, 2019 (Sunday, 11.00 am to 02.00 pm)
- The result can be seen on Website from August 30th, 2019 onwards
- Tentative Date of 01st Counselling: September 14th, 2019
- Tentative Date of 2nd Counselling: September 28th, 2019
- Last Date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies due to any reason October 05th, 2019
- Session Starts on October 01st, 2019 (Tuesday)
- Applicants should have passed B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The applicant should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing. Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing; 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST applicants may be given.
- Both males and females are eligible. Vivekanand College of Nursing has seats for female applicants only.
Check out entrance exams
KGMU Lucknow MSc Nursing Selection Procedure 2019
Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course in the College of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow and following Nursing Colleges, which are affiliated to the University, will be made on the basis of Entrance Exam Scheduled to be held on 25th August 2019, at Lucknow.
- Institute of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow.
- Vivekanand College of Nursing, Lucknow.
- Hind College of Nursing, Lucknow.
The selection of the applicants will be strictly based on the merit of the Entrance Exam and preference of the college given by the applicant. Reservation Rules of U.P, Government shall be applied.
KGMU Lucknow MSc Nursing Exam Pattern 2019
- Applicants will be allowed to enter in the Exam Hall only on presentation of Admit Card.
- The examination will be of 180 minutes duration and will start at 11.00 AM to 02.00 PM. Applicants are required to be present at the exam center 60 minutes before the commencement of the exam and to be seated 30 minutes before the time of the exam.
- No applicant will be allowed to enter the exam hall 15 minutes after the seating time. The applicant will be allowed to leave the exam hall only after completion of the exam.
- Applicants shall sign the attendance sheet when directed to do so by the Invigilators.
- Applicants shall not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written matter or bits of paper or any other material except the admit card inside the exam hall. Pagers, cellular phones and electronic gadgets of any kind are strictly prohibited in the exam hall and shall be treated as use of unfair means.
- The examination will be on MCQ basis (200) in the English language only. The MCQ will have “One Correct option”. There shall be no Negative Marking. Subjects/Questions for the written test shall be B.Sc. Nursing Course level.
Also See: PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019
Application & Exam Fee
- For General Rs.3000/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Rs.2000/-
- Official Bank for submission of Fee is Allahabad Bank and HDFC Bank (Any CBS branch in India or by Master/Visa Card).
KGMU Lucknow MSc Nursing Application Procedure 2019
The application shall be submitted online only using the Internet, you will also get an admit card online itself. The online application can be submitted on website www.kgmcindia.edu and www.kgmu.org.
First, register and create your Login ID and Password on the website as directed and note it down for further use.
Payment for Exam Fee
- Online: By Credit Card/Debit Card (Master/Visa Only) or Net banking till 10th August 2019. You can directly proceed for filling of application form after payment.
- Offline: You can also deposit CASH through bank Challan of Allahabad bank/HDFC bank till 08 August 2019. For this first download bank Challan from Website www.kgmu.org and deposit the Exam Fee in any branch of the Allahabad Bank or HDFC bank branch in India.
- You will be provided a receipt with a Transaction ID number on its deposition. Please upload scanned copy of this bank receipt with this Transaction ID for filling the application form.
- Applicants for the entrance test will have to pay a fee of Rs.3000/- for general and Rs.2000/- for SC/ ST/ OBC payable through Allahabad Bank or HDFC Bank along with the prescribed application form duly filled in.