Khorana Program 2020 for Scholars by IUSSTF
Khorana Scholarship Program 2020: Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India, Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and WINStep Forward are offering Khorana Program for Scholars to Indian students to undertake research in all fields at University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW) and partner universities in summer 2020.
A joint venture of ‘The Dept. of Biotechnology (DBT)’, Govt. of India, Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and WINStep Forward, named after Dr. Har Gobind Khorana announced Khorana Program for Scholars 2020.
Check out Scholarship Programs
Khorana Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
- Application Deadline: October 31st, 2019
- Program Begins: May – July 2021
About Khorana Program 2020
- Khorana Program for Scholars has been launched to provide an opportunity to the brightest students of India to undertake research at University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW) and partner universities in summer 2020 for a period of 10-12 weeks.
Objectives of the Program
- Provide encouragement to young scholars to undertake R&D.
- Enable students to carry out research at a premier University in the United States.
- Transform research into societal benefits Builds a seamless scientific community between India and the United States.
Check out West Bengal Scholarship
IUSSTF Scholarship Details
Duration: 10-12 weeks
The scholarship includes Stipend, Airfare, Health Insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for IUSSTF Khorana Scholarship 2020
- Pre-final year students enrolled in B.Tech., M.Tech., MSc., B.E., M.E., M.S., Integrated B.S-M.S., B.Sc, B.V.Sc., M.V.Sc., B.Pharm., M.Pharm., MBBS., and Master in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) at recognized institutions of higher education in India in Biotechnology and allied areas (including agricultural, food, health, biomedical sciences and interdisciplinary areas like Computational Sciences, Big Data, Machine Learning etc.) completing their degrees on or after May 2021 are eligible to apply.
- First Year, Final year and Ph.D. students are NOT eligible to apply.
Check out ONGC Scholarship
IUSSTF Khorana Scholarship Application Form 2020
- Applicants can make the online application for the Khorana Program for Scholars 2020, using the application portal. Applications in subject-fields other than those specified in the advertisement will not be considered.
- Documents to be attached with the application form (a) two recommendation letters from Referees (b) scanned copies of latest mark sheets and transcripts.
- The duly filled in online application form need to be sent along with all the important enclosures to [email protected] Handwritten and single scanned pages of the application form and supporting documents will not be accepted. DO NOT attach the mark sheets of Class 10 and Class 12.
- If you do not have a passport and have applied for it, mention “Applied For” in the passport details section of the Application form.
Check out National Scholarship Portal