KIIT School of Management Bhubaneswar MBA Admission 2020
KSOM Bhubaneswar MBA Admission 2020: KIIT University, KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar has invited applications for admission to MBA (Master of Business Administration) program offered for 2020 session.
KSOM MBA Admission Dates 2020
- Last date of Receiving Completed Forms: 25th January 2020
- Date of Exam: 18th – 20th January 2020
- Publication of Result: 25th January 2020
KSOM MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Graduate in any discipline recognized by the AIU with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) with KIITEE MGT / CMAT/MAT/ XAT/CAT/GMAT / ATMA score are eligible to apply.
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated taking all subject into consideration including optional subjects. Where the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
- Those who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before 30th June 2020 can also apply
- The applicant also requires having a valid score of any national entrance examination for MBA or PGDM (e.g., CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, including KIITEE Management 2020 etc).
- Applicants appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and expected to complete all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June 2020 can also apply, subject to the submission of all the required documents to that effect by 30th September 2020. Failing to submit the requisite documents in time will entitle a student to withdraw from the program.
Foreign/NRI Eligibility for KSOM MBA Admission
- Foreign/NRI applicants will have the above eligibility for applying for the MBA Program and they are required to submit the filled-up application form along with the requisite documents and application fee of US $50.
KSOM MBA Selection Procedure 2020
Applicants shall be shortlisted on the basis of KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/CAT/GMAT score for appearing in Group Discussion (GD) and/or Personal Interview (PI) at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Mumbai.
The final selection shall be based on KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/CAT/GMAT score, career marks, and performance in GD and PI. Successful applicants will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter containing the terms and conditions of admission.
- The Exam Registration Fees is Rs.1250/-.
- Application Fee for each course is Rs.1250/-. Application fee for Candidates choosing both the programs above need to make a DD of Rs.2500/-.
KSOM MBA Registration 2019
Option-I (Online Application): Applicants applying through Option 1 would be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution. Payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed/supported at the online payment site itself.
Option-II (Offline Application): Applicants can download the application form from the university website www.ksom.ac.in
Applicants applying through Option 2 need to make a DD of Rs 1250/- drawn in favor of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus-7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar-751024”.
Offline Mode of Application
Applicants can procure registration form and prospectus after paying the application fees of Rs.1250/- in cash/demand draft drawn in favor of “KIIT School of Rural Management” payable at Bhubaneswar. The prospectus will be available at the following sources:
- Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Bhubaneswar
- Information Centre, KIIT University, Chintan Building, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar
- Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
- One can also choose to get the prospectus and forms by sending a demand draft of Rs.1250/- in favor of “KIIT School of Rural Management” payable at Bhubaneswar to the following address:
- Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Campus-7, P.O.-KIIT, Bhubaneswar 751024, Odisha.
- Applicants can also apply offline by downloading the form from the KSRM & KSOM Websites. Download the application form and take a print out of the same using clear laser printout on an A 4-sized paper. Make a Pay Order/ Demand Draft of Rs.1250/- drawn in favor of “KIIT School of Rural Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Online Mode of Application
- Applicants can also choose to apply online at www.ksom.ac.in. Access the page “Apply to MBA (RM)” / “Apply to MBA” and click on the “Option 1: Click Here to Fill-up.
- Application Form & Pay Application Fee Online” link on the page and completes all formalities online, including payment of application fee of Rs.1250/- through Credit/Debit cards or bank transfer
- For a detailed procedure on how to apply, please visit the KIITEE Management 2020 Exam.
KIITEE Management is a Computer-based Examination. The entrance exam consists of “Objective-type” computer-based test where the questions would be shown, and answers would be marked on a desktop computer. “Candidates need to be conversant with the basics of computer application, such as using the mouse, keyboard and other basic computing tasks,” informed the official notice.
The Entrance Exam will be of two and a half hour’s duration. There will be a total of 150 multiple choice type of questions:
- Quantitative Aptitude – 40 marks
- Analytical Reasoning – 40 marks
- English – 30 marks
- General Knowledge – 20 marks
- Issue of Social concern – 20 marks
- Language of the questions will be in English. Applicants will be awarded three marks (+3) for each correct response. One mark (-1) will be deducted for each incorrect response, while Zero (0) for no response.
KIITEE Management 2020-22 will be conducted in the following 15 centers:
- Odisha (Bhubaneswar, Rourkela); Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad); Assam (Guwahati); Bihar (Patna); Chhattisgarh (Raipur); Jharkhand (Ranchi, Jamshedpur); Karnataka (Bangalore); Maharashtra (Mumbai); NCR (New Delhi); Tamil Nadu (Chennai); Uttar Pradesh (Allahabad, Lucknow); West Bengal (Kolkata)