How to Apply for KIITEE 2017?
Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only; it will not be available in hard copy. Applicants have to apply online at www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website; the ‘Online Application Form‘ will be accepted after the following steps are completed:
- Browse KIIT University website kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in.
- Select ‘Online Application’/‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’).
- Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Registration Number.
- Paste the Photographs in the space provided for it.
- Sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by applicant and parent/guardian.
- Dispatch the Form along with two passport size photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
The print out of online Application form or filled in downloaded application form must be submitted in person/by post (Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier) to “The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha, India” so as to reach on or before Dt. March 31st 2017 (05.00 pm).
Admit Card for KIITEE Exam 2017
Admit Card will be hosted in the website from April 01st 2017 to April 05th 2017.
In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within April 06th 2017, applicants must write/contact KIIT between April 07th 2017 to April 10th 2017 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, receipt of postal dispatch, Photocopy of the Application Form, one photograph, photocopy of 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
Important Dates for KIITEE 2017 Exam
Apply Online (or download) through KIIT website: December 02nd 2016 to March 25th 2017
Last date for Receiving Application Form is March 31st 2017
Last date of Hosting Admit Card in the Website: April 05th 2017
Date of Entrance Exam (Online): April 14th 2017 to April 23rd 2017
Date of Declaration of Result: May 05th 2017
Date of Counseling: May 25th 2017
Detailed Counseling Schedule will be declared after publication of result on May 05th 2017
Reservation of Seats
The KIITEE 2017 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of applicants as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
- SC: 15%
- ST: 7.5%
- PC: 3%
Applicants will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995.
15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE 2017 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage).
3% seats of KIITEE-2017 will be reserved for PC applicants.
30% seats of each category will be reserved for the women applicants. (Only applicable for B.Tech (4years) and Dual Degree Program).