Kerala KMAT 2019: KMAT is known as Kerala Management Aptitude Test is the exam this is conducted by the University of Kerala on the behalf of all the universities of the state. The KMAT Kerala 2019 is conducted under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee. KMAT exam is basically conducted as a gateway to admissions to different MBA Courses offered at 10 different districts of the state. The exam is open to every Indian applicants who meets all the eligibility norms set for the exam. The Kerala MAT 2019 exam is is for the MBA admission. The exam is conducted twice a year for the MBA students in the kerala state. KMAT is one of the prestigious state level entrance exam for the MBA applicants.
KMAT Kerala 2019 (Kerala Management Aptitude Test) Notification
- Minimum Cut-off Marks: 108 for General; 72 for SEBC; and 54 for SC/ST applicants.
- Negative Marks exists. Four Marks for every right answer; Minus One for every wrong answer.
The KMAT Kerala 2019 Entrance Exam for admission to MBA Courses for the academic year 2019-20 is proposed to be conducted on February 17th, 2019 by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC).
KMAT Kerala 2019 to conducted twice a year:-
KMAT Kerala will be held for admission into twice different sessions, it’s February session and its July session.
Also See: MBA Entrance Exam 2019
KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Dates
Here mentioned below all the dates for Kerala KMAT 2019. Scroll down below to find out all the important dates that an aspirant should know –
- Commencement of KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration: November 03rd, 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: January 31st, 2019 (05.00 pm)
- Download/ Issue of Hall ticket: Last week of Jan 2019
- Date of Examination: February 17th, 2019
- Answer Key Publication: 01st week of February 2019
- Objections, if any, to answer key to be registered with ASC: 01st week of February 2019
- Clearance of objection, if needed, and publication of final key: 01st week of February 2019
- Declaration of Result: 02nd week of February 2019
- Issue of Score Card: 03rd week of February 2019
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form
To know the KMAT 2019 online registration details on the application availability, website, documents one requires to apply for the exam, application released date, and process of registrations below:
The KMAT Kerala application form is available on the official website i.e. www.kmatkerala.in –
- The applicants will have to pay the required application fee and complete the online application form by entering all the correct details along with the uploading of the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Application for KMAT Entrance Exam for admission to MBA Programs in the state of Kerala can be submitted only through online via the website https://kmatkerala.in.
- Applications are invited online from November 02nd, 2018, 04.00 PM till January 31st, 2019 04.00 PM.
- Read this document carefully before starting the online registration process. Do not press Back button in the browser during registration.
KMAT 2019 Application Fee: Rs. 1000 for General Class and Rs. 750 for SC/ST applicants of KMAT.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants who wish to sit for the Kerala KMAT 2019 exam should understand if they are eligible for the applying for the exam or not. Here below are all the points that will define if you are eligible for the KMAT 2019 Exam.
- Those who are studying for last year degree course and are awaiting their results may also apply for the KMAT Kerala 2019 Entrance Examination.
- Applicants who are willing to apply for the KMAT Kerala 2019 must ensure that they will be eligible as per the norms of the conducting body.
- The applicants must have passed the degree from any Indian University, under the regular stream, recognized by the University of Kerala and shall be in the 10+2+3 pattern (or in 10+2+4 pattern).
- In all the cases the applicants must have passed the degree examination with not less than 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in Part III /core plus complimentary in BA, B.Sc., B.Com. etc., or 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in aggregate in case of B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc. (Agri.) and other 4/5 year degree courses.
- Applicants, who have passed MA/M.Sc./M.Com. or any other PG Degree recognized by the University of Kerala with 50% of marks/equivalent grade in aggregate, are also eligible for admission. SC/ST applicants shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Selection Procedure
- Applicants who want to take admission for KMAT Kerala 2019 MBA will have to go through the three stages for selection procedure, i.e., Entrance Examination, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
- The ratio of all the three stages will be 80:10:10 of the admission process.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card
- After the successful application process, the admit card will be issued to all the eligible applicants.
- The applicant will have to download the admit card using their Application Number and other required details from the official website https://kmatkerala.in.
- As the KMAT admit card will be an important document without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The applicants must carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof on the day of the exam.
KMAT 2019 Exam Centres
The centres allotted will be different centres in Kerala, U T of Lakshadweep, Chennai, Mangalore, Bangalore and Coimbatore. If the total number of registered applicants is found to be less than 100 in Chennai, Mangalore, Bangalore and Coimbatore, ASC reserves the right to transfer candidates who opt above centre to nearby exam centres.