KMAT Kerala 2020 | KMAT Exam Date |KMAT Kerala Registration
KMAT Kerala 2020: The Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is being organized by the M.G University to fill MBA seats in different colleges/institutions/universities across the State and the test would be supervised by the Admission Supervisory Committee and Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges of Kerala. KMAT exam is basically conducted as a gateway to admissions to different MBA Courses offered at 10 different districts of the state. The exam is open to every Indian applicant who meets all the eligibility norms set for the exam. The Kerala MAT 2020 exam is for MBA admission. The exam is conducted twice a year for the MBA students in the Kerala state. KMAT is one of the prestigious state level entrance exam for MBA applicants.
Here you can check out KMAT Kerala 2020 MBA Entrance Exam eligibility, application form, admit card, selection, results, exam date, last date to apply and more.
Check out KMAT Kerala 2019 Notification
KMAT Kerala 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For the applicants who wish to sit for the Kerala KMAT 2020 exam should understand if they are eligible for applying for the exam or not. Here below are all the points that will define if you are eligible for the KMAT 2020 Exam.
- Those who are studying for last year degree course and are awaiting their results may also apply for the KMAT Kerala 2020 Entrance Examination.
- Applicants who are willing to apply for the KMAT Kerala 2020 must ensure that they will be eligible as per the norms of the conducting body.
- The applicants must have passed the degree from any Indian University, under the regular stream, recognized by the University of Kerala and shall be in the 10+2+3 pattern (or in 10+2+4 pattern).
- In all the cases the applicants must have passed the degree examination with not less than 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in Part III /core-plus complimentary in BA, B.Sc., B.Com. etc., or 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in aggregate in case of B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc. (Agri.) and other 4/5 year degree courses.
- Applicants, who have passed MA/M.Sc./M.Com. or any other PG Degree recognized by the University of Kerala with 50% of marks/equivalent grade in aggregate, are also eligible for admission. SC/ST applicants shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form
Application for admission to Entrance Examination of MBA Course Kerala can be submitted only through online in the website www.lbscentre.in.
Applications can be submitted as per the scheduled date mentioned above. Applicants are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before applying online applications.
There are two stages of submitting the application.
Stage – 1 – Remitting Application Fee Online.
To remit application fee, click on the link “Stage I – NEW APPLICANT-REMIT APPLICATION FEE”.
Select the category “GENERAL APPLICANTS” or “SC/ST APPLICANTS”. Fill all the details correctly and complete the online fee payment process. Note that the details entered during online fee payment such as Name, Date of Birth, Age, Mobile Number, and Email ID cannot be entered again and cannot be changed later. To enter these details with utmost care.
Application Fee for General Applicants is Rs.1000/- and SC/ST Applicants is Rs.750/- payable through online only by way of Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility of any bank. Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
On successful payment of the Application fee online, the applicant will get an ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and a receipt of payment of the fee. The applicant is advised to take a printout of the online receipt. The applicant has to note that the ‘SB Collect.
Reference Number’ which is needed for later logging into the site to continue with Stage-2.
In case you did not get the SB Collect Reference Number and the amount is deducted from your account, please contact the email address [email protected] with your name, date of birth, age, mobile number email.
Stage – 2 – Completing Online Submission.
On the next day of payment of the Application Fee, the applicant can complete online submission of Application (Note: if the next day is a Sunday / Public holiday(s), then you can complete the online submission only on the next working day).
Click on the link ‘Stage II – Login-Fee Remitted Applicant’. The applicant has to login by entering the ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and Date of Birth.
Hall Tickets for the Entrance Exam can be downloaded and printed from the website.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Dates
- The online application process which has started today will conclude on November 10th, 2019.
- KMAT 2020 Application Begins: August 16th, 2019
- KMAT 2020 Application Ends: November 10th, 2019 until 4 PM
- KMAT Kerala 2020 Exam Date: December 1st, 2019
Kerala MAT Admit Card 2020
- After the successful application process, the admit card will be issued the applicants before the date of examination; the applicant will have to download the admit card using their Application Number and other required details on the official website.
- As the admit card will be the important document without which the applicant will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- There, the applicants must carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof on the day of the examination.
KMAT Result 2020
Aspirants can access the KMAT Kerala result 2020 from the website. KMAT Kerala 2020 results will be released in online mode only. Applicants can check their result on January 2020. The result will not be sent to any aspirant individually.