Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019-20
KNRUHS MSc Nursing Admission 2019: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, (KNRUHS) Telangana State, Warangal has invited online applications for MSc (Nursing) Course for the academic year 2019-20 from the eligible applicants in the varsity affiliated Colleges based on merit in the qualifying examination BSc, (N) 4YDC / Post BSC (N) 2YDC Course under Competent Authority Quota.
KNRUHS Course Offered
- The Master of Science – Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) Courses.
Check out more MSc Admissions
KNRUHS MSc Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to apply: September 24th, 2019 to September 30th, 2019 (up to 05.00 PM)
Eligibility Criteria for KNRUHS MSc Nursing Admission 2019
Applicant should be Indian National and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status as per G.O. No. 646 Education Department Dated: 10-07-1980. Please refer to Prospectus for details.
Qualification & Experience
- Applicants should have passed B.Sc., (N) 4YDC / Post BSC (N) 2YDC) degree from an Institution, which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with minimum 55% of aggregate marks for OC and BC Category Applicants.
- SC / ST Applicants should secure a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks. In respect of Government College of Nursing, Hyderabad, Female Applicants who are in Government service are only eligible for admission.
- Subject to fulfillment of Govt. Orders from time to time
For Service Seats: Should be a Regular employee of the Govt. of Telangana / AP and shall have put in not less than 5 years service in the departments of Medical & Health Service, Vaidya Vidhana Parishad of Telangana & A.P. In any capacity in Nursing as on 30th September 2019.
For Non-service Seats: i) For Regular applicants, minimum one year of work experience after registration of B.Sc., (N) course as on 30th September 2019 or; (ii) Minimum one year of work experience prior or after registration of Post Basic Nursing courses as on 30th September 2019.
- Experience certificate once submitted is final. No alterations/No revised service certificate will be accepted after submission of application at the time of verification. The applicants, who have not acquired relevant service and not submitted requisite certificates, such applications will be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Both the service and Non-service applicants should not have completed 45 years of age as on 31st December 2019. For applicants belonging to SC/ST, the maximum age limit shall be 48 years.
Both women and men applicants are eligible to apply for M.Sc. (Nursing) as per G.O. Ms. No. 77 HM&FW (K1) Dept. Dt; 13-6-2013. Male applicants admission will be as per G.O. Ms. No. 79 HM&FW (K1) Dept., Dt; 17-6-2013.
Registration with Nursing Council
- Applicants should be Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife of Indian Nursing Council (for service and non-service applicants).
Check out Paramedical Admissions
KNRUHS MSc Nursing Application Form 2019
- The applicant can apply for admission into MSc (Nursing) Courses through online on the website http://knruhs.in / http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in / http://tspgparamed.tsche.in from 10 AM on 24th September to 30th September 2019 up to 05.00 PM only.
- The online application can be filled through any computer with an internet connection (home/internet café/net center) with internet Explorer 11 version.
- For other details read the Regulations & Prospectus carefully.
- The Prospectus of the courses, Instructions for filling online application is available on the University Website knruhs.in / www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in / www.tspgparamed.tsche.in.
Registration & Counseling Fee
- The Registration and Counseling fee is Rs.5000/- + Bank Charges, (Rs.4000/- + Bank charges for SC/ST applicants) to be paid through online.
- Applicants who studied BSc (Nursing) outside the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are required to pay Rs.3000/- towards Verification fee for equivalency In addition to the Registration fee.
Submission of Filled-in Online Application Form
- Applicant should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with 2-sets of self-attested copies of required certificates to the Camp Officer helpline Center PGRRCDE, OU-CAMPUS, Hyderabad in person at the time of verification of Original Certificates as per the schedule notified by KNRUHS on University website.
Check out more Admission Notifications