KNRUHS Warangal MPH Entrance Test 2019
KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2019: Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Warangal has invited applications for admission to Master of Public Health programme for 2019 sessions through Computer based online Entrance Test.
Here you can check out KNRUHS Warangal MPH Entrance Test 2019 – Eligibility, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Important Dates and more details.
KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Issue of Notification: August 07th, 2019
- Availability of Online Application: 07th August to 21st August 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Filled-in Applications along with enclosures to the Head of the Dept.: August 21st, 2019
- Hall Tickets will be Issued Online: August 27th, 2019
- Date of Computer Based Entrance Test: September 01st, 2019 from 03.00 pm to 04.30 pm by 02.00 pm sharp
Eligibility Criteria for KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2019
Applicants must be Indian National and should satisfy Local or Non-Local Status as per G.O.P. 646, Education Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and must satisfy the eligibility criteria as below:
Age: There is no age restriction for admission into MPH Course.
The applicant must have passed:
- Bachelor Degree with at least 50% in any discipline from recognized University by the UGC and the Degree awarding University must be the member if Association of Indian Universities. If the Degree is acquired from Distance Education Mode it must be recognized by Distance Education council (DEC) besides recognized by UGC and AIU.
- The percentage will be calculated from the total marks of 1st, 2nd & 3rd year under 10+2+3 scheme including languages and other subjects.
- Foreign applicants other than Medical/Para Medical applying for MPH course should submit equivalence certificate from Council of Higher Education Andhra Pradesh/Council of Higher Education Telangana, Association of Indian Universities New Delhi, Ministry of External affairs Government of India, New Delhi (they must fulfill requirements of Presidential order and GOP No. 646 dated 10th July 1979.
- Foreign applicants of Medical/Para Medical applying for MPH course should submit equivalence certificate by the University of Health Sciences and temporary registration for the duration of Post Graduate training from the respective Councils i.e., MCI, DCI, CCIM, CCH,INC etc., should submit.
Entrance Test for both Competent Authority Quota (CQ) & Management Quota (MQ): Must have secured not less than 40% marks in the Entrance Test. In case of SC and ST applicants, minimum marks shall be not less than 30% marks.
Physical Fitness: The applicant shall be medically fit.
Entrance Test Center
The Entrance Test will be conducted on September 01st 2019 from 02.30 PM to 04.00 PM at one centre at Hyderabad.
Reporting time at the Entrance test Centre by 01.30 PM sharp.
Download of Hall Tickets
The eligible applicant shall download the Hall Ticket through online from 10.00 AM on August 27th 2019 from the website www.drntruhs.org by entering his/her Application Number and Date of Birth as (DD/MM/YYYY).
The applicant desires to appear for Entrance test for admission into MPH course shall apply through online on the website http://knruhs.in from August 07th 2019, 02.00 PM to August 27th 2019, 05.00 PM only.
The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet cafe/net center).
Check out more Admission Notifications