KKHSOU Guwahati Undergraduate and Postgraduate Admissions 2019
KKHSOU Admission 2019: Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University (KKHSOU), Guwahati has invited application for admission to UG, PG and Diploma Courses 2019 session.
KKHSOU Admission Dates 2019
- Start of the Admission Process Date: 21st August 2019
- Last Date of Admission: 20th February 2019
KKHSOU Courses offered
Master’s Programs in: Assamese; Applied Economics; Economics; Education; English; Political Science; Sociology; Mass Communication (MMC)*; Business Administration (MBA)*; Computer Application (MCA); Social Works (MSW)*; Information Technology (MSc IT).
Post Graduate Diploma Programs in: Computer Application (PGDCA); Business Management (PGDBM); Tourism and Hospitality Management (PGDTHM); Human Resource Management (PGDHRM); Broadcast Journalism (PGDBJ); Mass Communication (PGDMC).
Bachelor Programs in: BA (Pass and Major); Commerce (B.Com); Business Administration (BBA); Mass Communication (BMC) lComputer Application (BCA).
Diploma Programs in: Journalism and Mass Communication (DJMC); Assamese Journalism (DAJ); Tourism Management (DTM); Hotel Management (DHM); Creative Writing in English (DCWE); Computer Hardware and Networking (DCHN); Library and Information Science (DLIS); Computer Application (DCA); Sanskrit Learning (DSL).
KKHSOU Application Form 2019
No document is required to be submitted along with the filled up application from excep KKHSOU PG Entrance Test Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of SBI Bank Challan to be provided by the Study Centre where the application is received or may be downloaded from the University website.
Applicants not having the Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant descipline will have to sit for a written test for admission to MBA, MMC & MSW (e.g., A BBA candidate is exempted from the written test for admission to MBA).
Written test will be held at two KKHSOU Study Centres – Pragjyotish College, Guwahati and J.B. College, Jorhat.
Application form for the written test may be downloaded from the University’s website www.kkhsou.in.
KKHSOU Admission Process
- An aspirant may take admission in any academic Program throughout the state of Assam provided that study centre offers the Program desired by the learner
- To take admission, all you need to do is pay the course fee through the Bank challan attached with the Prospectus or through SBI e-collect at any branch of State Bank of India. There is no entrance test for these courses
- Aspirants would need to fill the application form before 31st July 2019 along with necessary enclosures and a xerox copy of the challan returned by the Bank after payment attached with it
- The form has to be submitted at the recognised Study Centre. All these candidates will then get an enrollment id after fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. Then candidates will appear for the entrance test on production of registration cum identity cards.