KRUCET 2020 for PG Courses | Krishna University Common Entrance Test
KRUCET 2020: Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam, has invited applications from the eligible applicants for admission through Krishna University Entrance Test (KRUCET-2019) into various Courses offered in Campus College of Krishna University, Krishna University Dr. MRAR P.G Centre, Nuzvid, and Colleges affiliated to Krishna University offering P.G. Courses for 2020 session.
KRUCET 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Online application Starts from: 09th March 2020
- Last Date for KRUCET-2020 Applications without late fee is 07th May 2020
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.250/- is 10th May 2020
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from website (www.krudoa.in) : 07th May 2020 onwards
- KRUCET 2019 Exam Date (Tentative) : 13th May 2020 to 16th May 2020
- Date of Publication of Result :17th May 2020
Courses Detail with Eligibility
Courses Offered (Krishna University Campus, Machilipatnam)
M.A. (Journalism and Mass Communications): Any Graduate
M.A. (English): B.A./B.Sc/B.Com/BBM, BCA, B.A. (O.L) in Telugu/B.A. (O.L) Sanskrit with general English, Degree in Hotel Management, B.A. with special English in the group subjects.
M.A. (Telugu): B.A./B.Sc/B.Com/BBM/BCA/Degree in Hotel Management with Telugu as second language, B.A. (O.L) in Telugu/Sanskrit or B.A. with special Telugu.
M.Sc Chemistry (Pharmaceutical Chemistry): B.Sc with chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system/B.Pharmacy.
M.Sc (Electronics and Instrumentation) (Industry Collaborated Course-with Efftronics Systems Pvt Ltd, Vijayawada): A pass in B.Sc with any one of the following subjects; Electronics/Computer Science / Instrumentation.
Passed/appeared in B.Tech (Electronics), B.Tech (Computer Science), B.E. (Electronics)/B.E. (Computer Science), B.Tech (Instrumentation), etc.
M.Sc (Biotechnology) 2 years: Students who have completed/appeared 10+2+3 level in life sciences subjects.
M.Sc (Electronics): A pass in B.Sc with Mathematics, Electronics as the subjects of equal importance.
M.Sc (Organic Chemistry): B.Sc with Chemistry as main or one of the three equal subjects in common core system.
M.Sc (Botany): B.Sc with Botany and Chemistry as the two of the common core subjects or B.Sc with Botany as main and Chemistry as ancillary.
M.Sc (Zoology): B.Sc with Zoology as one of the subjects.
M.Com: All B.Com Graduate Courses Offered (Krishna University Dr MRAR PG Center, Nuzvid).
M.Sc: Physics, Analytical Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry.
M.Com.: All B.Com Graduates.
PG Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance (Sutradhar): Any Degree and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance.
Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance: Intermediate and a certificate course in Kuchipudi Dance (or) its equivalent.
Certificate Course in Kuchipudi Dance: 10th Class.
Courses offered at Krishna University Dr. MRAR PG Center, Nuzvid
M.Sc., Physics; M.Sc., Analytical Chemistry; M.Sc., Applied Mathematics; M.Sc., Mathematics (SF); M.Sc., Biochemistry (SF); M.Com (SF); M.Sc., Organic Chemistry; M.Sc., Physical Chemistry (SF); M.Sc., Statistics (SF).
Courses Offered (Krishna University Affiliated Colleges)
M.A. (Economics), M.A. (English), M.Com, M.Ed, M.A. (Telugu), MHRM, M.Sc (Physics), M.Sc (Biochemistry), M.Sc (Botany), M.Sc (Organic Chemistry), M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry), M.Sc (Computer Science), M.Sc (Electronics), M.Sc (Mathematics), M.Sc (Microbiology), M.Sc (Zoology), M.Sc (Biotechnology), M.A. (Social Work), M.Sc Visual Communication, PG Diploma in E-Banking.
Test Centres: Machilipatnam, Vijayawada, Nuzvid, Gudivada, Tiruvuru, Visannapeta, Nandigama, Vuyyuru.
KRUCET 2020 Application Form
Applicant has to submit filled in application along with all the enclosures including blank envelopes supplied with the application.
The applicant has to write his / her address on the envelopes and acknowledgement card and affix postal stamps as required.
The application must be accompanied by one set of Photostat copies of the following documents (do not send Original Certificates).
- Statement of marks of the qualifying degree examination, Provisional Certificate or Degree (If the applicant has already passed the qualifying examination).
- Those applicants who appeared for the qualifying examination in March/April 2020 should enclose a copy of the Hall ticket of the final year of qualifying examination or a certificate from the Principal that the applicant has completed the final year course and has appeared for the final year exam.
- Certificate pertaining to Reserved Category from appropriate authority (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC applicants claiming reservation under this category only).
- Date of Birth Extract from SSC/Matriculation Certificate.
- Local Applicant Certificate (as applicable as per enclosed Form I or II or III or IV) if admission is claimed under Local category.
- TC and CC from the college where the applicant has last studied for the qualifying examination.
- Certificates in respect of PH/NCC/SPORTS/CAP.
Application forms duly filled-in with all required enclosures should be sent by registered post or speed post or in person (in the cover provided) to the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University Dr. MRAR PG Centre, Nuzvid-521201 so as to reach on or before the prescribed dates mentioned already.
The applicants are advised to avoid sending filled in applications by courier services.
The office of the Director is not responsible for any transit mishap or postal delay in the delivery of the application.
Applications received after the prescribed date will not be accepted.
Also see more Latest Entrance Exams