Karnataka State Open University Admission 2019 (July)
KSOU Admission 2019 – Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), which recently obtained re-recognition by the University Grants Commission (UGC), has finally issued admission notification for 2019-20 (July Session). Applications has invited for admission to the 1st year of the BA/B.Com., MA/M.Com., M.Sc, and B.Lib.I SC / M.Lib.I Sc / Diploma / Certificate / PG Diploma Courses for the academic year 2019-20 (July Session).
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
- The KSOU 31 Distance Courses are approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Now You Can Get Admission in these Courses. University Offer the 27 Distance Courses but After the Approval of UGC, It Has 31 Courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce or Management.
- Admission Open for batch 2019-20.
Check out Distance Education
Courses under Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
- B.A. – 3 Years [Annual]
- B.Com. 3 Years [Annual]
- B.Lib.I.Sc. – 1 Year [Annual]
- M.A. in Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Ancient History & Archaeology and Mass Communication & Journalism
- M.B.A (Semester Scheme)
- M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Environmental Science, Computer Science, Geography, Information Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Psychology
Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- PG Diploma – English, Communicative English, Journalism and Mass Communication, Kuvempu, Sahitya, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Business Law, Business Administration, Marketing Management, Ambedkar Studies, Nutrition & Dietetics, Information Science, Computer Application
- Diploma – Kannada, Journalism, Nutrition and Health Education, Information Science, Computer Application
- Certification – Kannada, Panchayat Raj, Nutrition & Food
KSOU Admission 2019 Important Dates
- BA/B.Com, MA/M.Com, M.Sc. & B.Lib.I Sc/M.Lib.I Sc/Diploma /PG Diploma/Certificate Courses
- Admission Open on: May 06th, 2019
- Without Penal Fee: July 25th, 2019
- With Penal Fee of Rs.200/-: August 21st, 2019
- With Penal Fee of Rs.400/-: August 31st, 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Application: July 20th, 2019
- Date of Common Entrance Test: July 28th, 2019
- Announcement of CET Result: August 03rd, 2019
- Last Date of Admission: August 31st, 2019
KSOU Regional Centres
- Mysore: Admission Section, KSOU, Mukthagangotri, Mysuru-6
- Bengaluru-1: Osteen College, 5th Main Road, Chamarajpet, Bengaluru-56018
- Bengaluru-2: Govt. PU College for Girls, 4th Main, 13th Cross Malleshwaram, Bengaluru-560003
- Bellary: Behind Regional Science Center, Near District Stadium, Nellacheravu Pradesha, Bellary-583104
- Chamarajanagar: K.H.B. Colony, Rama samaudhra Layout, Chamarajanagar-571313
- Chikmagaluru: Sai Mandira Road, Maduvana Layout, Chikmagalu-577101
- Davangere: J.H Patel Layout, Behind Shamanur, Naganur Road, Davanagere-577004
- Dharwad: University Public School Campus, KCD Road, Opp. LIC Office, Dharwad-580008
- Hassan: S.M. Krishna Nagar, Arasikere Road, Doddapura (Post), Near Kendria Vidyalaya, BT. Koppal, Hassan-573118
- Kalburgi: Institute of Kannada Studies, Gulbarga University Campus, Kalburgi-585106
- Karwar: 1st Floor, Old U.S.K.V. Building, Savitha Circle Main Road, Karwar-581301
- Kolar: Behind S.P. Office, Near R.L. Jalappa Hospital, Kolar-563101
- Mandya: C.S.-11 (A) ‘E’ Block, Vivekananda Nagar Layout, Holau Melukote Road, Mandya-571401
- Mangaluru: Vokkaligara Yane Gowdara Seva Sangha, Lady Hill, Mangaluru-571401
- Ramanagara: Shatiniketan Group of Institutions, B.M. Road, Vivekananda Nagar, Ramanagara
- Shivamogga: Alkola Circle, Near LIC Office, Sagara Road, Shivamogga-577201
- Tumakuru: CA-07, TUDA Layout, Rajiv Gandhi Nagara, Melekote, Tumakuru – 572105
- Udupi: Old Jillapanchayath Building, 2nd Floor, Bannanje, Udupi-576101
Eligibility Criteria for KSOU Admission 2019
Check below pdf for complete eligibility criteria of KSOU Admission 2019.
KSOU Admission 2019 Application Form
- Fee Structure and eligibility criteria prospectus shall be downloaded from the KSOU official website www.ksoumysore.karnataka.gov.in
- Online Application shall be filled carefully.
- Application Process Fee of Rs.300/- in case of BA/B.Com./MA/M.Com. /PG Diploma /Diploma and Certificate Courses; Rs.500/- in case of B.Lib.I.Sc/M.Lib.I.Sc and M.Sc. and Rs.1000/- for MBA shall be remitted by all the Applicants including SC/ST by SBI e-pay.
- Applicants shall take a print of online application.
- Such Applicants seeking admission to any one of the courses shall submit 2 sets of online application recent photos and other documents to the Regional Centre of his/her choice for verification.
- Applicants seeking admission to BA/B.Com/B.Lib.I.Sc/PG/Diploma/Diploma and Certificate Course at headquarters KSOU, Mysuru shall submit copy of online application and other documents to the Director (Admission) KSOU Mysore for verification.
- In case of MA/M.Com/MBA/M.Sc/ M.Lib.I.Sc, Applicants can submit copy of online application and other documents to the Chairperson of the concerned Department, KSOU, Mysuru, for verification.
Check out more Entrance Exams
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mukthagangothri, Mysore-570006, Karnataka, Phone: 0821-2500981, 2500983, website www.ksoumysore.karnataka.gov.in