KUVEMPU University DDE Admission 2019 for UG PG Courses
KUVEMPU University Distance Education Courses 2019 – Kuvempu University Directorate of Distance Education Karnataka has invited applications for admission in the PG, UG, PG Diploma and Graduate Diploma Courses for 2019 session.
KUVEMPU University DDE Application Dates 2019
- Online applications can be uploaded from May 27th 2019 onwards
- Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee is July 10th 2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs.200/- is August 10th 2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs.400/- is August 31st 2019
Distance Education Courses Offered
Post Graduate Courses
M.A (2years): Kannada, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Education, History and Archaeology.
M.Sc (2years): Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
Graduate Courses (3years): B.A., B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (PCM & CBZ) and BLISc (1 year).
PG Diploma Courses (1year): Kannada Computers, Kannada Journalism, Financial Institutions and Markets, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Sports Management, Genetics, Industrial Safety, Translation Studies, Tourism & Hospitality Management & Soft Skills.
Specialised Courses: Soft Skills (for see the prospectus).
Eligibility Criteria for Kuvempu University DDE Admissions 2019
Please visit www.kuvempuuniversitydde.org for eligibility criteria.
KUVEMPU University DDE Application Form 2019
- Prospectus and applications are available at the directorate of distance education and also at authorized student counseling centers.
- For list of student, counseling centers, and other details visit website www.kuvempuuniversitydde.org
- Applications duly filled along with relevant enclosure should be sent to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University, Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta-557451, Karnataka.
- Application received after the due dates are liable to be rejected.
- Study material, practical records and assignment books will be provided by the university to students immediately after admission confirmation.