LBS Kerala MCA Admission 2019 Notification
LBS Kerala MCA Entrance Exam 2019: LBS Centre for Science and Technology on behalf of the Government of Kerala LBS Kerala MCA Entrance Exam for admission to MCA Course for 2019 sessions. Check out LBS Kerala MCA Admission 2019 Eligibility, Application Form, Entrance Exam, Seats, Reservation, Admit Card, Important Dates and more details.
LBS Kerala MCA Admission Dates 2019
- Registration for Entrance Exam: June 11th, 2019 to June 28th, 2019
- Application Fee Remittance in bank: June 11th, 2019 to June 27th, 2019
- Publication of Accepted (verified) data: July 03rd, 2019
- Rectification of Complaints: July 03rd, 2019 to July 06th, 2019 (5.00 pm)
- Issue of hall tickets: July 01st, 2019
- Entrance Exam Date: July 07th, 2019
- Publication of Rank list: July 15th, 2019
- Publication of First Allotment: July 19th, 2019
- Fee Remittance in bank: July 20th, 2019 to July 22nd, 2019
- Publication of second Allotment: July 24th, 2019
- Fee remittance in bank: July 25th, 2019 to July 26th, 2019
LBS Kerala MCA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Nativity: Applicant must be an Indian Citizen. Certificate from a Village Officer or a competent authority showing that the applicant is a native of any State or Union Territory of India should be furnished in the prescribed format along with the print out of the application.
True copies of the birth certificate issued by the competent authority/ passport/ school certificate-showing place of birth will also be accepted as proof of nativity.
Academic Eligibility: Applicants must have passed in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level OR at Graduate level. The applicant should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their Degree Exam but, it is 45% for applicants belonging to reserved category.
For SC/ST applicants, a minimum pass in the degree exam is sufficient; no rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted.
Reservation of Seats
a) Reservation for DA: Three percent of the seats available to the State for allotment from the State rank lists are reserved for applicants with disabilities, for all courses in Govt./Aided Colleges as stipulated in Section 39, Chapter VI of the Persons With Disabilities Act 1995. As per Clause 2 (t), Chapter I of the Act, ‘Person with Disability’ means a person suffering from not less than 40% of any disability as certified by a medical authority. Generally, applicants who have a minimum of 40% disability alone will be eligible to apply for this quota.
A disability certificate from the District Medical Board obtained within 12 months prior to the date of submission of print out of the application form has to be attached along with the print out of the application form.
b) Mandatory Reservation
Leaving the seats set apart under items (A) above, the remaining seats will be distributed as per the mandatory reservation principle as contemplated in G.O. (P) 208/66/Edn. dated 2.5.1966, G.O.(MS) No. 95/08/SCSTDD dated 06/10/2008, G.O (MS) No. 10/2014/BCDD dated 23/05/2014 and as modified from time to time.
- Entrance Exam will be conducted by the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology for the selection of applicants for admission to MCA Course.
- All applicants who are eligible for admission and whose application have been accepted will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Exam.
- The Entrance Examination will be of two hours duration and will be conducted at selected venues in Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kozhikode and the same will be conducted on July 07th 2019.
Admit Cards for Entrance Exam will have to be downloaded by the applicant from their homepage at the website www.lbscentre.in during the time period notified. Admit cards will not be sent by post to the applicants.
- The questions for the Entrance Exam will cover the subjects of Mathematics, Statistics, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Ability, General English and Computer Science at Graduate level.
- Answer sheets (OMR Answer sheets) will be given to mark the answers. All entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles should be done by using ball point pen (blue or black ink) only
LBS Kerala MCA Application Form 2019
- Applicants seeking admission to the course have to apply online through the website www.lbscentre.in of the Director of LBS Centre for Science and Technology.
- Application Fee for General and SEBC applicants is Rs.1000/- (Rupees Thousand Only). In the case of SC/ST applicants and those eligible for SC/ST benefits as per G.O. (MS) No.25/05/SCSTDD dated 22nd June 2005, the application fee is Rs.500/-.
- Application fee can be remitted at any one of the branches of the Scheduled Bank (to be notified) in Kerala.
Check out Top 20 MCA Colleges in India
Availability of Prospectus
- Prospectus and all annexure can be downloading from www.lbscentre.in. However, it will not be available by post or from the Office of the Director of Technical Education, LBS Centres or from any other office.
- Application Fee can be remitted at any of the Federal Bank Branches in Kerala through the challan obtained by clicking the button New Applicant.
- Application Fee Rs.1000 for General applicants and Rs 500 for SC/ST Applicants. On the Next Day after remittance of Appl. The fee in Federal Bank, the applicant can complete online submission of Application using the Chalan No and Application no. printed on the challan receipt.
- The printout with self-attested copies of the supporting documents should be sent to “The Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram-695033”.