LBSIM New Delhi PGDM Admission 2020 Notification
LBSIM PGDM Admission 2020: Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) New Delhi has invited application for admission to full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (General) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) for 2020 sessions.
LBSIM is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, and Government of India.
Lal Bahadur Shastri PGDM Admission Dates 2020
- Common Admission Test (CAT) Date: 24th November 2019
- Issue of LBSIM Application Brochure Form: 29th September 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Completed Form: 15th December 2019
- GD/ PI Dates: February-March 2020
- Result Declaration: April 2020
- Fee Deposit: April – June 2020
- Program Commences: 15th June 2020
Check out more MBA Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2020
PGDM (General) and PGDM (Finance)
Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
The bachelor degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the applicant must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary, schooling (10+2) or equivalent; applicants appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification exam can also apply.
Such applicants must produce a certificate from the Principal/Head of Dept./Registrar/Director of the University/Institution certifying that the applicant has obtained 50% marks or equivalent based on latest available grades/marks.
The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15th 2020. Non- fulfilment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by LBSIM. Applicants must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
- All applicants are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) conducted by the IIMs on November 24, 2019, or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between October 1, 2019 and January 15, 2020
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, between 01st October 2019 and 15th January 2020 are also eligible to apply. Applicants will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification at the time of personal interview. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
LBSIM Delhi PGDM Selection Procedure 2020
Applicants are short-listed on the basis of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior academic performance, work experience, and other information disclosed in the Application form. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Extempore, Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview, which will be held during February and March 2020.
The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT/GMAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written ability test and work experience. Result of the selected candidates shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and also uploaded on the Institute’s website www.lbsim.ac.in.
Group Discussion (GD) and Interview
Applicants short-listed on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore, Written analysis test and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.
Personal Interview would be conducted at one of the following places, as selected by the applicant at the time of applying for registration with LBSIM: Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna and Indore.
GD/PI center can be changed by the Institute at its discretion.
The weightage for final selection will be 60% for CAT score and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, past academic performance, written analysis test and work experience.
Result of the selected applicants shall also be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and website www.lbsim.ac.in.
LBSIM PGDM Application Form 2020
Besides CAT, applicants are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi through a separate Application Form which will be available along with Information Brochure.
- The Information Brochure containing the Application Form is available with the Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi on all working days between 9.30 am and 5.30 pm (except 2nd Saturday & Sundays and holidays) at LBSIM Dwarka Campus, on payment of Application Fees of Rs.1250/- in cash or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs.200/- for abroad) starting from 29th September 2019
- Candidates can also download the Application Form from the Institute’s website www.lbsim.ac.in and submit the filled-in form along with the Application Fees of Rs.1250/- in cash or by Demand Draft(Please add Rs.75/- for obtaining the Information Brochure by post within India and Rs. 200/- for abroad)
- The demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’ Delhi, payable at New Delhi
- Candidates can apply Online also at https://www.lbsim.ac.in. For online application submission, candidates need to payRs.1250/- either through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking
- The Application forms can also be obtained by post by forwarding a demand draft of Rs. 1,325/- drawn in favour of “Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi”.