PGDM Admission 2018 at LIBA Chennai
Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Chennai invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2018 session.
LIBA Chennai PGDM Eligibility 2018
Minimum 3year Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognised university, with a consistent record of first class in Std X, Std XII and graduation
Final year degree students who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 2018 can also apply.
LIBA Chennai PGDM Admission Procedure
- Register online for CAT 2017 or XAT 2018. Registering for XAT or CAT is a prerequisite for applying to LIBA’s PGDM program
- Apply to LIBA by registering online at www.liba.edu by giving your CAT/XAT-ID and details of Demand Draft (DD) / IMS / Net Banking receipt
- Fill up the LIBA application form by clicking on LIBA registration link to create and receive by e-mail and unique LIBA-ID and password. If you have already received your LIBA ID and Password, then login as per
- A scanned copy of Applicant’s photo and signature (not exceeding 50 KB) is needed while filling up the application form
- Login with your LIBA ID and Password
- Take a print-out of the Payment Advice form
- Mention your name and CAT / XAT ID on the reverse of the Demand Draft (DD) and send your Demand Draft / Photocopy of IMS / Net Banking receipt along with the Payment Advice Form to “The Admissions Office, LIBA, Loyola College, Nungambakkam, Chennai -600034”
- Option A: Get a demand draft for Rs1250/- favouring “LIBA” payable at Chennai
- Option B: Pay Rs1250/- at any of the specified IMS Centres and obtain the IMS receipt and the Bulletin
- Option C: Pay cash Rs1250/- at the LIBA admissions office after registering online
- Option D: Pay Online through Credit Card
Applicants who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of their CAT 2017 / XAT 2018 scores.
Short listed Applicants will be called for Group Discussion and interview for final selection at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Applicants can give their choice of the interview centres; however allocation of the interview centre is subject to discretion of LIBA.
LIBA PGDM Application Dates 2018
Online Registration for LIBA 2018 PGDM (Full-time) Begins: September 2017
Online Registration for LIBA PGDM (Full-time) 2018-20 Closes: January 31st 2018